Horror movie 80s/90s with a possessed hand

Tools    

Think this was around mid 80s or early 90s movie. One scene has the male character putting the possessed hand in a bin/trash bag. In another scene the hand is in a toilet where there is multiple cubicles.
This has been frying my head a while but I remember it from childhood.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Think this was around mid 80s or early 90s movie. One scene has the male character putting the possessed hand in a bin/trash bag. In another scene the hand is in a toilet where there is multiple cubicles.
This has been frying my head a while but I remember it from childhood.

Maybe Idle Hands (1999?)

I think there was an episode of Tales from the Crypt that had a hand running around. "The Ventriloquist's Dummy"

I'm gonna posit Idle Hands (1999) as possibly being the movie you are seeking. Very surprised it doesn't appear to have already been put forward tbh

Dont think it was "Idle Hands" as it was a movie I had caught a glimpse of in the early 90s at most.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Dont think it was "Idle Hands" as it was a movie I had caught a glimpse of in the early 90s at most.
Possibly Evil Dead II?

Watched a few scenes and it doesn't ring a bell. I don't think it was set in a cabin. Another thing that I think was in the movie was a sunbathing female.

Not Demonoid either unfortunetely 😣

Maybe the horror comedy House (1986)? It has some dismembered body parts that get buried in trash bags in the back yard (to the song "You're No Good"), then come back. The poster/VHS box featured a disembodied hand.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

For years this has bugged me....Holden you are a hero sir, well done!!

That's the one, thanks folks 🏻

By the way my description was a bit off haha!!