Movie about possessed doll? Can't find...

Tools    

Hi.

I have very vague reminiscences of a movie or tv series which I watched secretly when I was a small kid. Now I am 25 and I can't find it everywhere.
It was a horror movie (or just an episode of some tv series) about a kid who had a possessed doll. That doll was creepy and scary as hell and when that kid wanted to get rid of it, it always came back. Finally the kid found some way to get rid of it ultimately.
I really have no idea about further details. This is everything I can remind. I can't even remind if that kid was a girl or a boy. But nonetheless I would like to watch it, because it gave me creeps.

Some ideas?

I think there are quite a few tv episodes or movies featuering a possed doll, but I did watch one movie some years ago, with the same plot as described... I'll see if I can find the name of it.

So, Asker says he's 25 and watched it as a kid, so he watched in the early-mid 1990s then...

Anything involving Chucky: Child's Play 1-3 and the Chucky movies. The Chucky films (Bride Of, Seed Of and Curse Of are all a bit later than the mid 1990s though)
Trilogy Of Terror
Dolly Dearest (1991)
Dolls (1987)
There's 5 or 6 Puppet Master movies ranging from 1989 up to 1999
Demonic Toys (1992)
The Devil Doll (1936)
Devil Doll (1964)
Pinocchio's Revenge
Joey (1985)

Was it "I'm Talking Tina, and I'm going to kill you!"?
No, as I can see, this show you are talking about, it old. It was something more recent but thanks for reply.

It's a woman, rather than a kid, so this is a shot in the dark. The last episode of the TV movie Trilogy of Terror is unforgettable-

I am afraid it's not this, but thanks for replying anyway.