Movies like Slumber Party Massacre

Tools    

Too many 70s & 80s horror movies, it's hard to find ones I like. I'm really in the mood for something good but often when I try an older movie out it isn't what I expected. Slumber Party Massacre is by far my favorite, also House on Sorority Row, and the second and third Sleepaway Camp movies.

It's hard for me to describe them, but there are specific qualities that really make a movie for me. I think a lot of it has to do with there being a group of people and that being a focus idk

I, too, love Slumber Party Massacre and those Sleepaway Camp movies.

Never saw House on Sorority Row.

I can't think of anything that's like them at the moment....

Try this link, there are a few movies listed that are supposed to be similar to Cheerleader Massacre. Hope it helps.

http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/ca.../similar/31908

but now you have my attention
Suggestion

All the boys love Mandy Lane,

Although I am biased as I'm in Hollywood love with Amber Heard

I think a lot of it has to do with there being a group of people and that being a focus idk
Try the new film You're Next if you like that kind of thing. A film set around a family group.

My Bloody Valentine 1981
Prom Night 1980
Terror Train 1980
The Funhouse 1981
Happy Birthday to Me 1981
Silent Night, Deadly Night 1984
April Fools Day 1986
Slaughter High 1986
Chopping Mall 1986

My Bloody Valentine 1981
Prom Night 1980
Terror Train 1980
The Funhouse 1981
April Fools Day 1986
Slaughter High 1986
Chopping Mall 1986
Any and all of these, plus:

Black Christmas (1974), Friday The 13th (1980 and sequels upto 6), Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Prom Night, The Burning, A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984), Halloween (1978), Graduation Day, Hell Night, Madman, Stage Fright (1987), Frenzy (1972)

For more modern tastes: Final Destination, Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Urban Legend, Cut.

And some giallo, if it's your thing. If you don't know, try it and see: What Have You Done To Solange?, Twitch of the Death Nerve, Blood And Black Lace and Torso should all be pretty easy to find.

My Bloody Valentine 1981
Prom Night 1980
Terror Train 1980
The Funhouse 1981
April Fools Day 1986
Slaughter High 1986
Chopping Mall 1986
Thankya everybody. I have plenty of titles to try out ^_^

^^ those ones are particularly helpful. Prom Night and The Funhouse are two favourites I forgot to mention so you must be on to something with that list