Spell Check

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
A spell check for posting, think of the intelligent (mispelled) conversation we could be having!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Don't need a spell check. Or is that not what you're saying here?

A spell check would be pointless even though everyone deep down inside wants one really badly.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Fat of the Mailbox
i depend on spell check.
i use the one in my Outlook right now becuase it opens the fastest.
it woulds be point less huh, as in people won't use it?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It would be pointless in a sense that it would be too much of a hassle. That's about the only thing wrong with it. I'm sure people would want one, but it would just be a hassle to post a long message, then spell check the whole thing. See where I'm coming from?

The Fat of the Mailbox
yes. i will just continue to confuse with my bad smelling.

A novel adaptation.
Don't worry.
I didn't notice how bad you smelled.

Tut tut.

The Fat of the Mailbox
I did that on porpoise

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by rubyblood
I did that on porpoise
Do you do that alot?

Checking your grammar before you post anything couldn’t hurt, now could it?

And eevn tguohh the lrettrs are regnarrad in tihs mennar, you can slitl raed it. But yuor snillepg sluohd be cekcehd. It’s a lot mroe cneinevnot for the rset of us. D'not you tnihk?

Put me in your pocket...
I'd rather have an edit button to correct my tangled fingers for the shout box. Have I mentioned that yet?

The Fat of the Mailbox
I just wanted to update this post by saying the Google toolbar now has spellcheck, so you're all off the hook.

Arresting your development
I just wanted to update this post by saying the Google toolbar now has spellcheck, so you're all off the hook.

Google making an impact in that brainpan of ours.

The Fat of the Mailbox
First our brainpan, tomorrow- the would!

The Adventure Starts Here!
A spell check for posting, think of the intelligent (mispelled) conversation we could be having!
Ironic that "intelligent" is spelled correctly but "mispelled" is, well, misspelled.

Me? Naturally, I don't need no steenkin' spell-check! I disable all spell-checks all the time! Bwa-hahahahahahaha!

Spell check is a travesty, though a necessary one. It is both terrible and inevitable.

"If you hide your ignorance no one will hit you and you will never learn." -- Ray Bradbury

I love spell check- it has saved my butt so many times. I wish that I had pronunciation check as well because I'm a babbler. I could also use a little t9 for my mind too...something to help me finish/start my thoughts-- I think that I just need to be a more thorough thinker in general. Take my time with things and stop rushing. I think that's my real problem.