A movie about accidental incest !!

Tools    

Hi !!

There's a movie about two teenagers who fall in love, at the end of the movie the guy discovers that the girl's fahter is actually his own father too, and thus they’re siblings, then he blames his father severely.
The movie maybe german or american or from another country and it was released in or before 2006.
The movie is not a comedy.

Help me plzzzzz

Thank youuu !!!!

note: plz don't forget my latest request too, thanks.

Semper Fooey
I am pretty sure there is an American movie with that plot older than 2009, but right now I can't go any further than that.

I am working my memory. What I remember is the father had an affair with the mother and she knew they were related and tried to break them up. The father was not aware he had a child with that woman. Is that your plot?

Semper Fooey
Probably not your movie because the boy is a man when he finds out, but there is Lone Star.

I saw that one, but I am thinking there is another movie also with the set-up I mentioned earlier.

I am pretty sure there is an American movie with that plot older than 2009, but right now I can't go any further than that.

I am working my memory. What I remember is the father had an affair with the mother and she knew they were related and tried to break them up. The father was not aware he had a child with that woman. Is that your plot?
When I saw the title "Accidental incest" my immediate thought was Imaginary Heroes, in which a teenage boy has sex with his best (male) friend, only later to learn that the friend is actually his half-brother.

However, the description given in the OP could describe an episode of NCIS: Heartland.

Hi Kitsch, will.15, Skepsis 93 !!

First, thank you for posting and for trying to help me .
But, I feel embarassed , no, I'm really embarassed , because I should have told you that the movie is surely in or before 2006. I'm very sorry !! (I edited my first post now).

For Kitsch and Skepsis 93 I say: I can say that I'm sure that it's a movie and not TV Series.

For will.15 I say: I don't know the plot since I saw the movie at its end and I want to know its beginnig (sounds strange, isn't? ).

Finally, none of the titles given above corresponds with the movie I'm searching.

Thank you for continuing helping me until I find the title And again, I'm sorry

Hi,

First, thank you mark f

No, it is not the french movie "The Flower of Evil".

Thanks to you and to the others for continuing helping me until I find the title

At first I thought it was that film with Chris Klein and Heather Graham, but then the OP said it might be German or something, so i''ve not got a clue :/

Hi, guys
Thank you for posting

In this movie's climax the father kills the son?
Hi sreenathpktr, I don't know but give me the title of the movie you are talking about please, perhaps it's the true movie.

At first I thought it was that film with Chris Klein and Heather Graham, but then the OP said it might be German or something, so i''ve not got a clue :/
Hi The Prestige, I checked through the name of The Two Actors you have mentionned, I think that you are talking about the movie: "Say It Isn't So".
First, I said that the movie can be german but can be american also or from another country, so if you have an idea about the title, please tell me.
Second, I'm editing my first post again to say that the movie isn't a comedy.

Thank you for trying to help me

Still waiting for the title

Hi sreenathpktr, I don't know but give me the title of the movie you are talking about please, perhaps it's the true movie.
Actually i red a malayalam(a language) novel with same plot you have described above.I don't know if they made a film based on this.

Hi, sreenathpktr and thank you for posting again

Still waiting for the title, help meeeeeeeeeeee