The American

Tools    

just came across this hope its good, i like george clooney but i havnt seen a good film with him in for agers.

its directed by Anton Corbijn who i have never realy heard of so dnt know what to expect.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This does look like a real good watch I read a small peice on it in this months Empire Magazine, im looking forward to seeing it.

You havent seen him any good films recently, have you seen, The Men Who Stare At Goats? It is a great film Also Burn After Reading is another

I've heard that this is a film that 20 or 30 years too late. I don't know anything about it, so I don't know if there's anything in that, but its ending does make it sound like the kind of thing that usually annoys me.

This looks good, and I've heard some (really) positive reviews which usually motivates me to see it in theatres.

I just saw this movie and definitely enjoyed it. George Clooney surprised me with the amount of action in this movie.

Seems as though people really like it or really hate it. Hardly any in betweens.

The American, i had heard a lot about this movie. I hope this will be a nice movie.