Anna Chlumsky

Tools    

Anyone else remember her from the 90's? She had like four movies and then just disappeared.

...uh the post is up there...

Anyone else remember her from the 90's? She had like four movies and then just disappeared.

Anna will turn twenty-eight in December. Since her brief heyday as a child star in My Girl (1991) and a few others following it she went to college at the University of Chicago, graduating with a degree in International Studies, and has worked a bit in publishing as an editorial assistant at Harper Collins and as a researcher and aspiring food critic for Zagat's Manhattan guide. She was married earlier this year, to an Army reserve member who served in Afghanistan. She lives in New York City and still acts from time to time, both in stage plays, television and independent movies. If you're a fan of the NBC show "30 Rock" (and if not you should be) she appeared briefly there in a first season episode as Liz Lemler, the girlfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Floyd and therefore rival to Tina Fey's Liz Lemon, who because of the similar name accidental receives the other woman's flowers on Valentine's Day and assumes they are from a secret admirer. One of her upcoming movie projects, In the Loop, stars James Gandolfini.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Blood car, that's right! Man, the scene where he tries to get away and the gas station attendant gets splattered with gore is funny as hell!

Any new things about Anna Chlumsky? I can't seem to find any news about her in my Google searches, much results were old. I missed her.

She's aged exactly the way I thought she would. She looks alright. I completely forgot about the My Girl films. I can't remember much except MacCauley Culkin got stung by some bees and there was adolcences and the like.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I remember her as an actress but I havent seen her in anything, Ive only seen clips, trailers etc of what she has been in, ie My Girl.

She was cute in My Girl.