Happy Birthday Spikey Holden Pikey

Tools    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SUM OF A.............................

Have a nice day, hope you get lots of DVD's

Happy Birthday Holden

"Happy Birthday, Kitty Cat."

Lets put a smile on that block
Hap to the Bday you grumpy git. May your day of happiness be filled with good weather, pleasant pressies, copulation, films you may have not heard of hidden away under some dirty rags in a magical rental shop, good food, cold beer, and hundereds and hudereds of grammaticall errors for you too chastise people about.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
and hundereds and hudereds of grammaticall errors for you too chastise people about.
Yeahh GoOod luk WITH that and I hope's you're birthdae is a hapy wun. (okay that's not hundreds of errors but pretty close.)

P.S. please don't get too annoyed at my corny humor.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
May your day of happiness be filled with...hundereds and hudereds of grammaticall errors for you too chastise people about.
Why should this day be any different than all the others?

Gracias. Have a tequila, Señors & Señoritas.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Holden

Have a great birthday Aaron.
Cheers to you and wishing you some nice memories.

Btw...I prefer vodka, rum or bourbon over tequila, but I'll give it a go.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Btw...I prefer vodka, rum or bourbon over tequila, but I'll give it a go.
I hear ya. Vodka is my poison too - for anybody looking for a last-minute gift idea. But being Cinco de Mayo and all...What is it they say; When in Tijuana, do as the Tijuanans do?

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Have a tequila, Señors & Señoritas.
I'd love one!

Happy Birthday, Holden.

Arresting your development
A Happy Snappy Birthday to you Mr. The Pike that simply is the personification of wit & love. I idolize you're knowledge of film and your mass huge flick collection, I seriously do…never change, not even one single iota, because as a movie nut you give me a goal to shoot for. If ever I have a moment of doubt in the name of motion picture love in this wacky and wild world of MoFo, I just look at Big Papa Holden and it all becomes crystal clear…you’ve set the mark, you’ve set it high, and all a brother gots to do is reach for it…and I’m reachin’ ya’ll, I'm reachin'.

Seriously, Happy Birthday!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I hear ya. Vodka is my poison too - for anybody looking for a last-minute gift idea. But being Cinco de Mayo and all...What is it they say; When in Tijuana, do as the Tijuanans do?
And maybe a few hymns'd be in order. Followed by a church supper. With a choir.

Happy Birthday.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hope you're an animal lover, Holden:

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
Hippo Birdie Deer Hollllll-dennnnnn!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Birthday smoochlets from the only person on MoFo who could correct YOUR spelling errors!