Pasolini-Antonioni cross over

Tools    

Italian artsy movie, 60s-80s

In a big residence, a rich woman wants to marry her rich son to a young not so rich girl. The girl is not into money, but she plays the game. They are standing in front of each other, the guy wears a jumper and the girl nothing special either. He says "this year our family business did well, soon we'll take over the entire country" (maybe West Germany?), she answers "Hurrah!". The mother, who is behind the two from the camera's perspective, comes near and say "oh, I had my doubts, but I see you two already have chemistry".

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Italian artsy movie, 60s-80s

In a big residence, a rich woman wants to marry her rich son to a young not so rich girl. The girl is not into money, but she plays the game. They are standing in front of each other, the guy wears a jumper and the girl nothing special either. He says "this year our family business did well, soon we'll take over the entire country" (maybe West Germany?), she answers "Hurrah!". The mother, who is behind the two from the camera's perspective, comes near and say "oh, I had my doubts, but I see you two already have chemistry".
That first line got me interested in helping you find this.

A rich woman wanting he son to marry a girl who isn't rich? That's rare!

I'm gonna download it, but it's gonna take a while, and from the plot it doesn't look like the right one.
I'm pretty sure of the scene, so if it's there then it's the correct film, otherwise it's not.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not this one.