What movies have scenes with...

Tools    

Hi I'm looking for a few movies clips and struggling to think of films that would have the following scenes in them.

1. Somebody introducing themselves in a funny way.

2.Somebody practising a speech with a friend, a friend giving public speaking tips.

3. Somebody giving a speech but going off on a tangent.

4. Somebody saying 'I messed, can I have another go?'

Or something along the same lines...
If anyone can think of any, I'd really appreciate it!

The Riddler introducing himself to Two-Face in Batman Forever.

4. Somebody saying 'I messed, can I have another go?'

You might want to check out the opening scene of 1982's Tootsie...Hoffman's character, Michael Dorsey, is observed auditioning for a play and asks for a second start.

Make a better place
2.Somebody practising a speech with a friend, a friend giving public speaking tips.

KEEPING MUM 2005, if I remember correct

Star-Lord in Guardians Of The Galaxy

3. Somebody giving a speech but going off on a tangent.
Lex Luthor's party speech in Batman V Superman

#1 -- Seth Green as the comedian kid, introducing himself and his friends to the new kid in "Stephen King's It".

#2 -- I seem to remember a couple of scenes from "WKRP in Cincinnati" reruns: a) Carlson practicing a speech in front of the staff, and giggling when, on someone's (Jennifer's?) advice, he pictures Les naked; b) Johnny, having lost his on-air confidence, talking to his listeners as though to one person -- Bailey -- and thus ending up hitting on said listeners.

#3 -- Bob Newhart as the President in "First Family", being Bob Newhart.

I really wish I could think of a #4.

1. Somebody introducing themselves in a funny way: James Bond (Every five minutes), Snatch (mobster meets the three fools)

2. Somebody practicing a speech with a friend, a friend giving public speaking tips: Ana y los otros (Ana in the car with the kid), The Simpsons 3x15 (Homer loses Maggie and rehearses excuses)

3. Somebody giving a speech but going off on a tangent: Life of Brian (Brian sermons the crowd), Malcolm in the middle (Malcolm's father every time he speaks)

4. Somebody saying 'I messed, can I have another go?': Pretty persuasion (silly girl testifying on trial)