The "I've Got You Covered" Song Tournament

Tools    

For those that haven't already done so now would be a good time to get those nominations in and linked as the Xmas tourney is entering it's final stages......

Can I change any of mine now Chyp? I don't mind sticking to what I have if not. I'm doing the links too now
Course you can change them - as long as you don't try to sneak a certain song back in

haha I wouldn't dream of incurring the wrath of the Chyp
Good to hear - my bite really is worse than that of a slug ya know, it might only be marginal but worse is still worse

My links are done. Let me know if I need to change something... or something.
Kewl - thank you and all look good to me

Gonna kick this off on Monday morning my time, so still a little while in case anyone should want to make any final changes to their line-ups.

ROUND 1 - DAY 1

Aretha Franklin ~ Respect vs. George Canyon - Ring Of Fire
Used this link for Aretha - need an alternative, will add this one unless requested otherwise

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down vs. The Beach Boys - Sloop John B. (Traditional)

Collin Raye - Blackbird vs. The Mike Flowers Pops – Wonderwall (Oasis)

Chicago Transit Authority - I'm A Man (Spencer Davis Group) vs. Faith No More - Easy

Todd Terje ft. Bryan Ferry - Johnny and Mary (Robert Palmer) vs. Tom Russell - Fire

The Beatles - Twist and Shout vs. The Wallflowers - Heroes
Used this link for The Beatles - need an alternative, will add this one unless requested otherwise

Iron Horse - Rocket Man (Elton John) vs. LACUNA COIL - Enjoy the Silence (Depche Mode)

The Sundays-Wild horses vs. Oasis - My Generation

Aretha Franklin ~ Respect vs. George Canyon - Ring Of Fire

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down vs. The Beach Boys - Sloop John B. (Traditional)

Collin Raye - Blackbird vs. The Mike Flowers Pops – Wonderwall (Oasis)

Chicago Transit Authority - I'm A Man (Spencer Davis Group) vs. Faith No More - Easy

Todd Terje ft. Bryan Ferry - Johnny and Mary (Robert Palmer) vs. Tom Russell - Fire

The Beatles - Twist and Shout vs. The Wallflowers - Heroes

Iron Horse - Rocket Man (Elton John) vs. LACUNA COIL - Enjoy the Silence (Depche Mode)

The Sundays-Wild horses vs. Oasis - My Generation