President Trump

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Now that may be.
What is a Puma Man?

Love how gandalf kinda changed PumaMan's mind on that and he accepted it
Yes. I admit that someone may change their mind (behind the scenes). But I've never seen it happen in the thread. My point.

You see? This is a political thread and it's nothing but arguments. QED.

I'm outa here. Have fun!

I know what you meant it was just funny that gandalf seemed to change your mind on something minor while you were discussing people never changing their minds and accepting it - which you did.

Political debate is not so much about changing people's minds but rather, expanding their perspectives by forcing them to at least consider other arguments (and in order to debate arguments, one must first consider them).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I agree, Cap. I cant stand Trumpty dumpty but I am aghast at some of the reactions to a temporary tightening of border security at a time when nutbag extremists and disenfranchised youth are causing turmoil in the world, especially the aussie kids' author and the way the aus press is eating that alive. I'm finding some of it a bit irrational, tpo be honest. I'll probably never like the guy because I've never liked him, but open to viewing him from both sides (as I see fit).

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
People think Trump is so harsh - if I'd been President on 9/12/2001 I would have:
  • Stopped all non-essential immigration for an indefinite period of time (until the immigration system could be completely revised and borders could be completely secured).
  • Rounded up everyone from overseas with an expired visa and deported them.
  • Deported all criminal illegal aliens within U.S. prisons.
  • Deployed the National Guard along both the North and South borders and established a Border Guard as an additional branch of the military.
  • Put all international airports and seaports under temporary martial law.
  • Instituted a mandatory one-year military service for all able-bodied, mentally competent citizens upon graduating high school.
  • Developed voluntary citizenship for service military programs for undocumented immigrants within the country.
  • Given Saudi Arabia 3 hours to unconditionally surrender.
  • Used tactical weapons on Afghanistan and the Taliban if they didn't produce and hand over Osama Bin Laden within 24 hours (a version of what Bush did).
  • Had no need for GITMO because all enemy combatants (Islamic Terrorists on the battlefield) would have "disappeared" on the battlefield if no further information could be gained from them.
  • Offered to move the nation of Israel to an area of Texas so that military bombardment of any countries in the middle east supporting or harboring Al Qaida terrorists could commence without Israel being used as a hostage.
  • Put hostile countries on notice that if a single American is so much as kidnapped or hurt on their soil, it would be taken as that country making a full declaration of war upon the U.S. and responded to with extreme prejudice.

And those would've been just a few programs begun on Wednesday.
your profile picture is literally an illegal alien

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Love how gandalf kinda changed PumaMan's mind on that and he accepted it
The dark arts son, the dark arts.

I agree, Cap. I cant stand Trumpty dumpty but I am aghast at some of the reactions to a temporary tightening of border security at a time when nutbag extremists and disenfranchised youth are causing turmoil in the world, especially the aussie kids' author and the way the aus press is eating that alive. I'm finding some of it a bit irrational, tpo be honest. I'll probably never like the guy because I've never liked him, but open to viewing him from both sides (as I see fit).
I don't "like" him either - never did.
But I "liked" Hillary far less!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt like Hillary either. Caused a stir at the other place when I called her a psychopath.

Welcome to the human race...
An undocumented alien who grows up to become a journalist, who we all know are now "enemies of the American people".

Trump to Clark Kent at a news conference...

"Oh, Kent... more fake news. Who do you work for again? The Daily Planet? There's a winner!
I bet you're not even a real so-called journalist - he probably wears blue pajamas and a cape under his suit, folks, believe me.
I don't know if those glasses are doing you much good, Kent, maybe you need them to tell the real news from fake news. He probably can't even see straight enough to write. (makes spastic gesture)
No, you're not my enemy Kent, you're the enemy of the American people.
How's your wife, Lois? Who'd want to be stuck looking at THAT all day? She's no Melania, I'll tell ya that, believe me, right folks? Believe me.
But enough of the fake news media, we're going to take care of the media, believe me.
Now it's time for me to announce my latest cabinet pick - a great man with so so much experience, he's got all kinds of experience, and who's going to make great deals and do such a good job, believe me... ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr. Lex Luthor."

i would rather talk about supermen for the rest of the thread than the disgusting nonsense that was posted on the last page.
criticker