Nedstarks Country Music Hall Of Fame.

Tools    

52 Jolene----Dolly Parton

For me personally Dollys music was always just Ok for me compared too other singers but she was just magic with Kenny Rogers I think when they sung together.
But Jolene seems to have been liked by many from her.

54 Loretta Lynn---You Aint Women Enough To Take My Man.

I liked her singing because with Loretta it was always a since of honesty and you could believe what she sang. This is probably her second most famous song outside her Duet Songs she later did with Conway Twitty.

56 I Was Raised On Country Sunshine----Dottie West.

This will be last of the 50-56 female country singers hall of fame block. But hardly the last female country singer song. I figured I would end it with Dottie Wests song.

58 Cattle Call---Eddie Arnald

I know this is not his most famous song but my god was it one of the best cowboy songs ever recorded and his Yodeling was fantastic. Yes I am aware special songs need in hall of fame music but I can only try to put in the best songs i can. This 150 set is for classic old legends. My Part Two Will Have Newer Songs with those like Jackson, Gill and Strait.

59 Jim Reeves----Four Walls

I simply love this song and it probably his second famous one but its such a good song.
Most artists taken too soon left music will more great songs only heaven angels now can sing.

60 The Ring Of Fire--- Johnny Cash.

I Know JJ wanted and loves Jackson as cash next song but Ring Of Fire Was Always Going To Be Next After Walk The Line. It could still Show Up But I have not decided the last cash song is yet.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
43 Elvis----Burning Love - Elvis definitely belongs in the Country Music HoF. He was a country singer long before he became the King of Rock 'n Roll. I'm not sure that "Burning Love" is the right song though. I'd probably go with something like "That's All Right (Mama)", "Suspicious Minds", or "Kentucky Rain".

44 Lefty Frizzell.-----Saginaw Michigan - Great song, and definitely belongs in this HoF.

45 Freddie Fender---Before The Next Teardrop Falls - Great song, and it belongs in this HoF if there's enough room for it, but it would be one of my first few cuts if there are too many songs.

46 Lost Highway---Hank Williams - Great song, but I think Hank Sr. has more deserving songs for this HoF.

47 Yesterday, When I Was Young.---Roy Clark - I'm glad to see this song included in the HoF. It's always been one of my favorites.

48 Country Bumpkin---Cal Smith - Great song that deserves to be in this HoF.

49 Marty Robbins - El Paso - Another great song that belongs in this HoF.

50 Kitty Wells----Honky Tonk Angels - I can understand why this belongs in this HoF because it's a great classic song, but I've never been a big fan of Kitty Wells' voice.

51 Once A Day--- Connie Smith - This is another song that's never been a favorite of mine, but I can understand why it belongs in this HoF.

52 Jolene----Dolly Parton - Definitely YES!

53 Satin Sheets----Jeanne Pruett - Great song that belongs in this HoF.

54 Loretta Lynn---You Aint Women Enough To Take My Man - This is a great song for this HoF, and if there's enough room for one more of her songs, then you should also include "Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind)"

55 Patsy Cline---Crazy - Definitely YES!

56 I Was Raised On Country Sunshine----Dottie West - Definitely YES!

57 Charlie Daniels---Long Haired Country Boy - Charlie Daniels belongs in this HoF, but this wouldn't be my choice for his song. "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" is the most obvious choice, but "Boogie Woogie Fiddle Country Blues" and his version of "Orange Blossom Special " really show off his musical talent.

58 Cattle Call---Eddie Arnold - I love Eddie Arnold, and "Cattle Call" is definitely a classic song, but I prefer his song "Make the World Go Away" over all of his other songs.

59 Jim Reeves----Four Walls - I love Jim Reeves' voice, and he definitely belongs in this HoF, but I'd probably choose "He'll Have To Go" instead of this song.

60 Ring Of Fire--- Johnny Cash - Definitely YES!

61 Okie From Muskogee---Merle Haggard

Love This Song and its his third best song for me really. BTW There will be no cuts per say what songs that dont make the Hall were the cut song not any songs that get posted will be cut.

63 Tom T. Hall---- Old Dogs And Children and Watermelon Wine.

This was a great song and Tom has so many songs I liked very much.
I have a thing for ballad singers I guess.

64 Mel Tillis----Send Me Down To Tucson

I know his songs are a bit silly but I like mel tillis songs. Do they belong in the hall. I think so definately.

65 Waylon and Willie----Mamas Dont Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.

Most people who like Waylon Jennings love his songs will Willie Nelson seems like best.

66 Tammy and George-----Golden Ring

This is the second song in my duets block which will go from 65-70. Golden Ring Is not part of the 4 Jones songs two will appear later on.
This Song is one of the best duets recorded in my view.

68 Kenny and Dolly---Islands In The Stream.

I think for both Kenny and Dolly this was there it song meaning there best song either did that just happened to do it together.

69 Conway and Loretta---Louisiana Women Mississippi Man

Love the song but always hate this long hard spelling songs that older country tended to release. But they these duets seem too do well the longer the song title.