Spy Kids 4

Tools    

Robert Rodriguez's career is going down a cliff, and he is shooting himself in the foot every step of the way...

If The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl wasen't bad enough, along with the Spy Kids adventures, the under-rated sequel that is hitting theaters in 2011, will be even worse. Yep, that's wright - A-N-O-T-H-E-R Spy Kids movie

Here is what Rodriguez has put together for now as the official cast:
Antonio Banderas
Carla Gugino
Alex Vega
Daryl Sabara
Danny Trejo
Ricardo Montalban
Holland Taylor

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I believe he's shooting this one in 4-D, stealing a technique from Mike Figgis's Timecode.

I enjoyed the first two Spy Kids films, but not the third one as much. Nonetheless, they are just fun little flicks and I don't know why Robert Rodriguez wants to make another one. He shouldn't, in my opinion. He needs to keep making movies like From Dusk Till Dawn.

No I am not. Why do you ask?

Registered Creature
Ew. Not another one. :/

While I acknowledge that the Spy Kids films are poor, I like them.

The first one was alright, and then they jumped off a cliff, the third was in the ground it was so bad.

I like the Spy Kids movies. All of them are pretty reasonable. A 4th one would be awesome. Antonio Banderas was the perfect role for these films.