forgotten movie title about a robot dog

Tools    

i think i saw the movie around the 1975-1980 im not exactly sure. the movie is about a rich family who has a special cd that some mafia people want. because the mafia people want it they kill their daughters dog. the little girl is not there so the dad gets a japanese company to make here an exact replica of the dog that can also protect her. when the little girl comes back she doesnt know about the dog (it does everything her old dog did). the little girl is then kiddnapped by the mafia people in order to try to get the cd. because the dog is no ordanary dog (its a robot) he hears the little girl screaming with his super hearing and goes after her. the dog then saves the little girl and i think the mafia gets caught by the police. unfortunatly i dont remeber any of the names of the actors or anything. if you can help me thanks in advanced

may be C.H.O.M.P.S (1979) ?

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ogs#In_fiction

no ive seen that but its not it... thanks for trying though

How about one of these dogs?

Rex (Fallout: New Vegas) - They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can replace a lot of the dog's old parts with robotic ones as they break down. This is the plight of Rex, the loyal rat-and-hat-hating companion of The King, the Elvis impersonator whose gang (also called "The Kings") patrols Southern Freeside. Rex is great to have at your side, but he has an old brain, so he might not remember his old tricks.
Goddard (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) - Goddard is absolutely the kind of robot dog a boy genius would build; he's a friend, he's a Swiss Army knife's worth of tools and he can explode on cue! Maybe his jagged metallic body isn't overly conducive to a relaxing cuddle, but that's a small price to pay for built-in radar and the ability to transform into a space motorcycle.
Dog (Half-Life 2) - Who cares if he doesn't actually look much like a dog? A better bodyguard one could not hope to find. Doesn't hurt that he's 2.5 meters tall and nearly indestructible. Though unable to speak, he is incredibly communicative and his master, Alyx, often trusts her pet's advice and hunches. "What's that boy? Gordon's trapped in a well?"
K-9 (Doctor Who) - Even the Doctor needs a dog. This one, a 51st Century robot model, is a bit of a know-it-all, which is saying something when hanging out with Time Lords. K-9 can do everything from play chess and figure out complex mathematical formulas to zap bad guys with the laser gun he has in his nose. He can also speak English and expresses his obedience with a chipper "Affirmative!" Scooby-Doo sure couldn't do that.

How about one of these dogs?

Rex (Fallout: New Vegas) - They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can replace a lot of the dog's old parts with robotic ones as they break down. This is the plight of Rex, the loyal rat-and-hat-hating companion of The King, the Elvis impersonator whose gang (also called "The Kings") patrols Southern Freeside. Rex is great to have at your side, but he has an old brain, so he might not remember his old tricks.
Goddard (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) - Goddard is absolutely the kind of robot dog a boy genius would build; he's a friend, he's a Swiss Army knife's worth of tools and he can explode on cue! Maybe his jagged metallic body isn't overly conducive to a relaxing cuddle, but that's a small price to pay for built-in radar and the ability to transform into a space motorcycle.
Dog (Half-Life 2) - Who cares if he doesn't actually look much like a dog? A better bodyguard one could not hope to find. Doesn't hurt that he's 2.5 meters tall and nearly indestructible. Though unable to speak, he is incredibly communicative and his master, Alyx, often trusts her pet's advice and hunches. "What's that boy? Gordon's trapped in a well?"
K-9 (Doctor Who) - Even the Doctor needs a dog. This one, a 51st Century robot model, is a bit of a know-it-all, which is saying something when hanging out with Time Lords. K-9 can do everything from play chess and figure out complex mathematical formulas to zap bad guys with the laser gun he has in his nose. He can also speak English and expresses his obedience with a chipper "Affirmative!" Scooby-Doo sure couldn't do that.
Dude, all of those are from video games and tv shows
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood