What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
eating chicken

You ready? You look ready.
Getting ready to run some errands.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Eating a piece of sugar-free chocolate candy and drinking a diet DP while I'm trying to catch up on MoFo....

Oh, and NOT missing my cousin....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Oh, and NOT missing my cousin....

Not your cousin's biggest fan?

I'm doing a few things right now. I'm watching 8 Simple Rules, while surfing MoFo and another website, and looking out the window at this gorgeous day.

Oh, and still missing my cousin

You ready? You look ready.
Just got back from Best Buy. Man, I wish I was rich. I'd buy a big TV, speakers, Blu-Ray player and a fridge with a TV in it. Ah, it would be good.

Originally Posted by John McClane
d a fridge with a TV in it.
It isnt worth it...either you get to watch a whole movie or your whole milk goes bad, or your milk is good and you miss the ending of On Golden Pond.................sour either way.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Lockheed Martin
Reading my e-mails and trying to find my lighter. If anyone's seen a matte black zippo with "I smoke, therefore I shouldn't" engraved on the side, could you send it to me?
As I've had my Zippo for 15 years now, I feel your pain...

Originally Posted by John McClane
Going to the range to shoot the .38 Special and the .41 Magnum. Yippee!
That sounds very cool actually. I've never shot off a real gun before. Closest i've ever came was a firing a BB Gun.

Trying to stay awake...

Getting ready to go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting ready to go out shopping