X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Tools    

this looks great!!!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The official trailer has premiered. You can get the trailer one of two ways. Add there Myspace profile HERE to your friends and the trailer will automatically start (after you add them.) Or Comingsoon.net has kindly embedded it to one of the pages HERE.

As I am posting it is 136 days, 10 hours, 56 minutes, and 02 seconds until the release.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The trailer was decent, although some things I would like to point out.

Gambit looks horrible, I hope they don't screw up this character.

Deadpool looks even worse. I hope that one shot of him is the only time we see him with no mask and wearing what looks like a random red t shirt he got out of the dryer.

Storm as a little girl, interesting there.

The blob looks good, can't wait to see him in action.

And Schreiber makes a good Victor Creed.

Suspect's Reviews

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I am soooo excited! Schreiber looks perfect! I am not gonna judge Deadpool yet because that was literally .5 seconds. And Hugh Jackman is a God he's so beautiful and talented and perfect and i'm gonna stop now...

Pretty self-explainitory.

I think this is the scene where James Howlett (Wolverine) gets caught for looting, although, there is no Nick Fury listed in the credits, plus no black guy.
Wow, I'm a bad person, I didn't notice that the guy on the pole was Liev and he's in the first picture (he's the guy in front)

This movie is going to be awesome!

Eh, that's like EVERY FREAKIN' PICTURE we've seen of Wolverine. The more I hear of this film, the more I think I'm NOT going to like it.

BANNED
Eh, that's like EVERY FREAKIN' PICTURE we've seen of Wolverine. The more I hear of this film, the more I think I'm NOT going to like it.

Haha wow all i have seen was one trailer and it looked fantastic and it makes me wanna see it every time. The pics look outstanding. If you are a fan and are looking forward to this, how can you just all of a sudden get sick of it just cause of the little promotion that it gets .

I can't wait for this to come out. I'll be seeing this because of DeadPool, 'cuz he's one of my favourite Super Hero's. Does anyone have a pic of him?

I luv that there making a new Xmen an I luv thats itz about Wolverine,I just hope therez a good cast an itz as good as 1,2,an 3

It looks like a fun film and Wolverines action scenes in the X-men were always pretty good so this movie should pack a few of them but just like the X-men movies I'm not expecting much else.

Have seen the trailer of this movie..boy, this is sooo cool.. i just watched its trailer and it's so cool...

Try to watch it guys, can't wait to watch this movie on theater..

oh sorry if you don't like the trailer, but I'm satisfied with it..and waiting for this movie... =)

Thanks Destiny... =)

But as I've watch the trailer of this film it makes me long to watch the full version of it..
I Marvel movies...