Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

FACT CHECK: Trump gets his Mideast history wrong

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump on Monday painted the Middle East as an oasis of stability before Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, arguing that she and President Barack Obama "launched" the Islamic State group onto the world.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...taI?li=BBnb7Kz

What a chilling stupidity.....

At a Hillary rally everyone sits, looks bored, tired, lifeless, dead. Like America the last 8 years.

[/IMG]
This shows me that shes willing to work harder to win, even though shes leading. Not every speech can be made to a packed auditorium. This would be beneath The Donald.

The people shes talking to arent worth his attention.....theres not enough cameras.
With Trump crowds, there is life! You can see the energy, the electricity

The Life,

The Love!

The point?

Go where the party is?

Now I see your thought process.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Trump is in on the game.. I'm sure the Clintons helped him get the nomination somehow to ensure that he'd self-sabotage in order for her to win. Portraying himself so crazy to show her as being so normal. I notice every time Hillary has an investigation inquiry, as Secretary of State, e-mails, Clinton Foundation, Assange leaked info, etc., Donald Trump says something totally crazy that has no political benefit.

I think Trump is in on the game.. I'm sure the Clintons helped him get the nomination somehow to ensure that he'd self-sabotage in order for her to win. Portraying himself so crazy to show her as being so normal. I notice every time Hillary has an investigation inquiry, as Secretary of State, e-mails, Clinton Foundation, Assange leaked info, etc., Donald Trump says something totally crazy that has no political benefit.
That works only if he wasn't saying crazy ***** to get the nom. You can't say his shtick works to get the nom and then say it is a detriment to getting elected.

Might not be anyone in the country as frustrated with our choices as me but the conspiracy and rigged talk is nonsense.

Yah, i agree Sean. I think it is just the worst that one of these awful human beings will have so much influence over the world for at least 4 years. The only thing that is demonstratably true in the conspiracy talk is that the DNC actively worked against a candidate because they preferred another, in all honesty i'd be so pissed about this if i had voted for Bernie. Don't think he would've won any way though.

Yah, i agree Sean. I think it is just the worst that one of these awful human beings will have so much influence over the world for at least 4 years. The only thing that is demonstratably true in the conspiracy talk is that the DNC actively worked against a candidate because they preferred another, in all honesty i'd be so pissed about this if i had voted for Bernie. Don't think he would've won any way though.
I hear what you're saying but the RNC was just as active against Trump, if not more so, and it meant squat.

I hear what you're saying but the RNC was just as active against Trump, if not more so, and it meant squat.
Don't think a party R or D should have any influence against one of them, i mean it especially undermines the differences in your voting system than ours. You being able to pick someone that may not be personally pally with the D's or the R's as that candidate is supposed to be the mark of democracy, think we all agree that the vast majority of people are being manipulated into voting a certain way. When we vote our leader of a party we are voting for that person in the General Election as well, you aren't, anyone is free to run on one of your two major party platforms, there's no leader of the dems or reps technically. It sucks that this doesn't really matter anymore though. RIP Democracy, you are an a55hole.

Don't think a party R or D should have any influence against one of them, i mean it especially undermines the differences in your voting system than ours. You being able to pick someone that may not be personally pally with the D's or the R's as that candidate is supposed to be the mark of democracy, think we all agree that the vast majority of people are being manipulated into voting a certain way. When we vote our leader of a party we are voting for that person in the General Election as well, you aren't, anyone is free to run on one of your two major party platforms, there's no leader of the dems or reps technically. It sucks that this doesn't really matter anymore though. RIP Democracy, you are an a55hole.
Hard to disagree with the sentiment but if it wasn't the party heavily backing someone it would be, and is, someone else. Like your news channel, your comedian, your movie star, your church, or your favorite bar stool philosopher. The biggest problem is people aren't really willing to dig into why they feel the way they do about political issues and find the right candidate. I complain while still being part of the problem. I don't put a lick of effort into politics at the local level and the truth is that is probably where we can make the most difference. Especially the type of difference that will directly effect us and ours.

or your favorite bar stool philosopher.

Don't think i've laughed that much for a long time. Think i have a few things i'd like to talk to you about, but i also feel like **** when it is only me bringing stuff like this up. I'm not American and i clearly discuss the election too much, haha sorry guys.

Thanks Sean/

Don't think i've laughed that much for a long time. Think i have a few things i'd like to talk to you about, but i also feel like **** when it is only me bringing stuff like this up. I'm not American and i clearly discuss the election too much, haha sorry guys.

Thanks Sean/
I like talking about it if you change your mind.

Those two rally pics you've got further up the page there. I see people listening at the Clinton meeting. I see hysteria at the Trump one.
Just saying like.

Trump makes claims on Clinton's health

Donald Trump is raising questions about Hillary Clinton's health as he grapples with low poll numbers and the reverberations from several controversies.

In a speech discussing terrorism on Monday, Trump alleged that Clinton "lacks the mental and physical stamina to take on" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Trump also alluded to a purported lack of vigor on Clinton's part last week, when he said that her speeches "don't last long. They're like 10 minutes and let's get out of here.

"Go back home and go to sleep," the GOP presidential nominee continued. "Three days later, she gets back up and does another one and goes back home and goes to sleep."

Allegations that Clinton suffers from serious health problems have been heard within the conservative media ecosystem for several years, where they have flourished despite any solid evidence to support them.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...EOW?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump accuses Clinton of 'bigotry,' says she opposes police

WEST BEND, Wis. — Donald Trump on Tuesday accused rival Hillary Clinton of "bigotry" and being "against the police," claiming that she and other Democrats have "betrayed the African American community" and pandered for votes.

"We reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton, which panders to and talks down to communities of color and sees them only as votes — that's all they care about," the GOP nominee said in remarks delivered not far from Milwaukee — the latest city to be rocked by violence in the wake of a police shooting.

Trump, who is lagging behind in the polls, accused Clinton of being on the side of the rioters, declaring: "Our opponent Hillary would rather protect the offender than the victim."

"The riots and destruction that have taken place in Milwaukee is an assault on the right of all citizens to live in security and to live in peace," he said.

Clinton campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri responded with a statement early Wednesday accusing Trump of being the bigot instead.

"With each passing Trump attack, it becomes clearer that his strategy is just to say about Hillary Clinton what's true of himself. When people started saying he was temperamentally unfit, he called Hillary the same. When his ties to the Kremlin came under scrutiny, he absurdly claimed that Hillary was the one who was too close to Putin. Now he's accusing her of bigoted remarks -- We think the American people will know which candidate is guilty of the charge," she said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Q8w?li=BBnbcA1

When his ties to the Kremlin came under scrutiny, he absurdly claimed that Hillary was the one who was too close to Putin
Why is this so absurd though? I've seen a lot more evidence of her and her husbands strong relationship with Putin than Trump tbh.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...m-company.html

Some Bill comments about Putin:

“We’re trying to resolve this bilateral issue with Russia and kind of get this Chechnya thing resolved,” Clinton told Blair on October 13, 1999, referring to Russia’s air campaign over Chechnya in August 1999 that escalated into the Second Chechen War.

“Putin has enormous potential, I think,” Clinton went on to say. “I think he’s very smart and thoughtful. I think we can do a lot of good with him.”
Clinton’s call with Blair would not be the only time the former president spoke highly of his Russian counterpart.

“He is highly intelligent, deeply, deeply patriotic in terms of Russia, but he sees it more in terms of the greatness of the state and the country than what happens to ordinary Russians,” Clinton told Fareed Zakaria in March 2014, shortly after Russia annexed Crimea.

“The one thing I will say about him is he was always pretty transparent,” Clinton said. “He never pretended to be what he wasn’t. … If he wants to keep pushing the envelope and going in now to eastern Ukraine, I don’t know what’s going to happen. It’s a very dangerous situation and it’s unnecessary.”
http://www.businessinsider.co.id/bil...YHbXZSlkfyu.97

Not claiming there's anything to this or defending Trump but i think it is absurd to claim that the idea of Hillary having a strong relationship with Putin is absurd while championing the idea that Trump does based on much less.