Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Well, with Trump at least it will be fun watch him talk to China and Russia.

Hillary would be the most autopilot president you can think of, just doing what Bill did essentially, which was nothing.

Edit: Even though I might guess I am hoping for Gary Johnson to win but of course I know that's probably not going to happen.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Lock these two in a room with a drink and a cigar, I'm sure they'd be able to figure out how to work together.

I could post a link to Trump inviting Russia to hack us and reveal Hillarys infamous emails, but why? Hes just gonna do something else buffoonlike in a matter of hours or days. This is his new "Obama Birth Certificate" angle now.....it all just keeps coming and coming. He'll garner more free coverage, more exposure.

At least when Ross Perot screwed the Republicans by running he didnt make a laughing stock of them.

. This is his new "Obama Birth Certificate" angle now
While i think Trump is an idiot and Russia should have nothing to do with this election. It is really nothing like the "Obama Birth Certificate", that was just a bunch of far right nutjobs going off of nothing other than their hate of Obama. It is a fact that Hilary didn't release 30000 emails. These emails could easily contain nothing of importance but i don't think the two are comparable.

You guys can talk this to death, but, either way you win and get something better than the status quo. If you get Trump, you'll end up with someone who will genuinely try to Make America Great Again. If you get Hillary, you'll get a Great President back into the White House and you'll have two Presidents.

What Bill Clinton Would Do in a Hillary Clinton White House
Bill Clinton is unlikely to take up the more traditional First Lady duties, such as managing florists and catering. Hillary Clinton said she would keep an eye on those more social aspects, something her longtime friends say she enjoys. “Just because she’s dealing with China doesn’t mean she can’t also deal with the china,” one longtime friend said.
http://time.com/4425527/dnc-bill-cli...ntion-hillary/

Oh, I'm sure Bill Clinton could manage the florists. The female ones, at least. Maybe the male ones, too. It is 2016.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
The funny thing about most Trump supporters is that they can't explain to you why they are voting for him... You can't have a logical debate with them because either they are too stupid or they don't care! Both of them are equally scary!

I mean, the guy is caught lying every single day of campaign! There's always a new story... How much can people ignore?

You guys can talk this to death, but, either way you win and get something better than the status quo. If you get Trump, you'll end up with someone who will genuinely try to Make America Great Again.
He may try, anyone can try, but he isnt qualified. Hes displayed obnoxious incompetency, and is not humble to where he would ever learn.

What is that, btw?
Seems to be a slogan he sincerely believes.

If your America is already great, then the concerns of the masses will be lost on you. They will go right over your head.

You can always take comfort in the previous slogans and what they've accomplished. I'm sure they were great for some. He seems to be leaving the US and Cuba relations legacy at a real high, because that's what's important. The rest of the time, I believe his hands were tied at every step, with every effort. You tell me if the last 8 years were really filled with Hope, Progress and Change?

Oh, I'm sure Bill Clinton could manage the florists. The female ones, at least. Maybe the male ones, too. It is 2016.
I just hope he's allowed to have his girlfriends over for social gathering, just like the first ladies get to.

I think Obama did a pretty good job at delivering his kind of "Hope", "Progress" and "Change" (especially the latter two).
I don't care who you support, but you have to acknowledge that -especially in his second term- Obama pushed forward his political agenda quite effectively.

To make America great again everyone would have to pack up their **** and leave.

I think Obama did a pretty good job in delivering his kind of "Hope", "Progress" and "Change" (especially the latter two).
I don't care who you support, but you have to acknowledge that -especially in his second term- Obama did a pretty effective job at pushing forward his political agenda.
Compared to any other competing political agenda it wasn't much of a CHANGE.

It was certainly the opposite of what I would call PROGRESS.

There was never much to HOPE for to begin with.

You tell me if the last 8 years were really filled with Hope, Progress and Change?
This is confusing: you start the post arguing that the slogan matters, but you end it by making an argument about slogans that didn't.

And as for his supposed sincerity: if there were any, one would expect to see it manifested in something like, oh, I dunno: not contradicting himself every four hours. Or demonstrating even the slightest bit of effort in understanding the issues he's saying he can fix.

That's what sincerity would actually look like: clear-mindedness about what needs to be done, and preparation for the job.

He may try, anyone can try, but he isnt qualified. Hes displayed obnoxious incompetency, and is not humble to where he would ever learn.
They all try, that's what promises are based on, a future attempt to try for something. I'm just not convinced that now, especially this day and age, is the time for a humble and considerate leader. I honestly thought Hillary (with Bill at her side) was the only real option, until the American people came through for Trump as an alternative. The Republicans have been struggling for a convincing representative and I don't think they got a true Republican into the race. Trump exploited their lack of trustworthy and charismatic candidates. He is a showman and not a true Republican. I think he is splitting many Democratic households to get votes, while maintaining a healthy majority among Republicans.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
A showman is what you want to lead a circus, not a country, unless you want that country to become a circus. Judging by Trump himself, we already have the clown.