Trump vs Hillary Debate Thread

Tools    

Hillary's faults are "push the third piggy's house down" overblown.
If a nuclear decision is being made, I want the Clintons making that call over The Donald every day of the week. This isnt a car that just anyone can get in and operate.

Looks like its on TV over here, Sky Atlantic have coverage from 12.20, so 40 minutes of build up if it's starting 9pm EST. I'll probably be up to watch it, and if not, I'll record it.

Yeah, the only dopes who've called her that are all the people who've worked for her or with her. What do they know that we MoFos don't!
I'm not sure this is a great argument, since anyone who's worked "for her or with her" is pretty much a political ally by definition. I'm also not sure it's literally true, anyway.

I'd take issue with the premise of the argument you were responding to, by pointing that pretty much everybody looks like a policy maven next to Trump. As you detailed in your earlier post, he clearly lacks even the most rudimentary knowledge of even the most serious subjects.

Trump should keep a cool head and beat that crazed criminal bitch with hard facts. Good luck to Trump and his supporters. And remember, that together, it's possible to beat the machine.

Trump should keep a cool head and beat that crazed criminal bitch with hard facts. Good luck to Trump and his supporters. And remember, that together, it's possible to beat the machine.
Which are?

Which are?
This video is to liberals what garlic is to vampires.

He could hit her with plenty of stuff if he weren't guilty of so much of it himself. You could hardly invent someone less suited to criticizing her on financial matters.

He could hit her with plenty of stuff if he weren't guilty of so much of it himself. You could hardly invent someone less suited to criticizing her on financial matters.
Trump isn't a career politician. His past business dealings are irrelevant in this debate.

If he draws that distinction, it restricts him to making a strictly technical/legal accusation, rather than an ethical one. Which undermines the entire attack, since many of the things Clinton's done may be technically legal, or difficult to legally prove, even if they're ethically dubious.

And that's just the logic, anyway: the optics are even worse. Someone who's openly bragged about buying political influence is a terrible choice if you want to attack someone for selling it.

I shall tape it - bugger staying up later than the burglars around here just to watch it live

Yeah starts at the same time over here but Irish burglars do like a bit of beauty sleep just in case they have to go for a line-up

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What are the odds on Hilary having a full blown seizure mid debate?

This debate may be overhyped, but the possibility of a major slip up on either side is HUGE, there's so much dirt that will be thrown between these two

I hope shes prepared to yell, cause I know The Donalds gonna be. Gah! I wish there was some way Bill could sit in for her on this. Maybe she will have a big bandage on one of her ears so he can coach her with a hidden transmitter. It worked for Dubya I think they showed him with some hidden rig under his jacket one tv special.