I am saying my goodbyes

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Well I can't stand the crap I get on this forum so I am saying good bye to all of you. But I would like to thank. Destiny for all her hard work she put in my animated avatars she made me. And maybe some other thanks too. Well you guys enjoy it here. I had it with getting treated bad. So I leave you with a long GOODBYE!!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Is is OK if I admit publicly that I love that song?

Well I can't stand the crap I get on this forum so I am saying good bye to all of you. But I would like to thank. Destiny for all her hard work she put in my animated avatars she made me. And maybe some other thanks too. Well you guys enjoy it here. I had it with getting treated bad. So I leave you with a long GOODBYE!!!!
It's funny how you make this board sound so unwelcoming. That isn't the problem at all. You don't even give it/us a try. What movie threads do you reply in? Do you share your favorites with us? We have numerous threads on that subject alone. You won't even lighten up about the theme game. You either want to be a part of it, or you don't. You make these things difficult, but they are not. While we were goofing off last night with 7thson's idea, choosing Queen songs, etc . . . you were quoting a post that someone politely asked us not to quote. You keep blaming us for these situations, but the last time I checked, you didn't seem to want to get along. Then when you reply rudely, you follow it with remarks about how you are not trying to be rude. Yes, yes you are. Then you turn around and blame us. Either we don't have a sense of humor, or we are mean. It's not our fault that you don't want to join in on these things.

Well I found you interesting, still do. If I ever said anything mean it was probably a joke. Anyway best wishes. When you are alone at night searching for other amazing boards to post on, play this song and you will know how much you miss us.

Semper Fooey
What are you, a wussy? They're rude to you? I'd need a better reason to leave a forum than that.

Can't remember ever "talking" to the guy. Wasn't here long enough to make an impression.

You want to post like me?
I'm getting sick of these threads. Listen: Nobody... Cares! And yet again: Just sneak out the back, we'll live.
There's a group of people on the board we'll actually miss if they leave. These are the people that contribute with something more than just posts. We have exceptionally good reviewers, we have people who put a crazy amount of work into various games and the site in general and then we have people that just makes this site what it is, and it wouldn't be the same without them. Then there's the people who, to everyone else, are just usernames. And it should be clear to you which one of the above you are. And if you fall into the latter category, feel free to post in the I'm leaving/I'm coming back thread, but don't start a whole thread in where you bitch and moan and try to start some kind of rebellion. Nobody gives a rat's ass.
If one of the reasonable people in the first category creates a thread like this, well then we would know there's something wrong with the site and we would listen. But everyone else, please just shut up and go, nobody cares.

Yeah, let's be clear: if someone is leaving on bad terms and makes a "goodbye" thread, it's either a) to get attention, or b) take a parting shot of some kind. There's just no other reason to do it.

Then there's the people who, to everyone else, are just usernames.
For the record, I love all my MoFos, even the quiet ones.

The transitory ones and the pot stirring ones eventually go their own way but people who come here and try to participate as best they can are all right in my book... even if they never get MoFamous.