The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Thanks Pix! haha when i was a little kid id always get scared cause old ladies would come up and say stuff like, "i just want to steal your eyelashes!" scared the bejeebies outa me!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Spirit you do look young for your age. You are actually several years older than me and you look several years younger than me. That is actually a good thing though.

Certifiably troglodytic.

CHARIOTS OF SNOT

That would be me in the yeller shirt at the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon into mile 13 about several yards from the finish of my first half-marathon. This was on May 4th of this year.

I finished at a blazing 2h25m and just one minute ahead of the full marathon winner. I started running last December and ran in 11 degree nights during the winter, etc., and never got sick. Ever. About 3 weeks before the race, I contracted some severe allergies for the first time in my life. I tried to tough it out, but I was relegated to gulping Nyquil and eating Drixoral just to sleep at night. Nothing even touched the drainage though, which was relentless. Why I didn't go ahead and see a doctor (which I had to do the next week)- I don't know.

So, by race time, I was as dry and listless as a bone and felt terrible. Nonetheless, what a terrific time this was. There were over 100,000 people lined up all along the course, cheering you on like a rock star. The whole course was rife with bands, banners, choirs, parties and random cheering masses. The whole thing was spectacularly organized.

Overall, out of about 16,000+ total participants, I finished 4,325th....about an 11:00 mile pace, which was in my goal. Well, the real goal was to train well enough not to kill my bad self. Mission accomplished- and I may even do this foolishness again.

I am impressed.

I can't even run from one lamp post to the next

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Some oldies but I hope, goodies...

Tatanka at Yellowstone

Brenda at Mesa Verde

Carlsbad Caverns

"Skinny" Mark at Vernal Falls, Yosemite

Brenda at Clothespin Tree, Upper Mariposa Grove, Yosemite

.....you might even surprise yourself...you never know.

Well I have heard that in Aussieland there are only two lamposts - one in Melborne and the other in Darwin.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Some oldies but I hope, goodies...

Tatanka at Yellowstone

Brenda at Mesa Verde

Carlsbad Caverns

"Skinny" Mark at Vernal Falls, Yosemite

Brenda at Clothespin Tree, Upper Mariposa Grove, Yosemite
oooooooh Mark.....a massive post here.....these pics are out of this world....especially the tatanka (that wasn't your campsite was it?)......and Carlsbad to boot- all in one post! One of the top posts of the year (in my Tatankular opinion)