Rate the Mo-Fo

Tools    

9/10

10/10 :d

And this is my BOOMstick!
9/10 very nice person right there ^

I'm not old, you're just 12.
wow, this is the mother of all bad ideas. haha. But hey 10/10 for you, just cause you seem cool.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think Monkeypunch is da bomb, and that username is the greatest username ever. 10/10

I am having a nervous breakdance
9/10.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

9/10

Originally Posted by gummo
9/10... only cuz you swore at me once and made me feel bad...
I'm sorry, when was that?

history *is* moralizing
mmh, it seems i already rated you yesterday... too many compliments are bad for your ego, so i'll shut up...

history *is* moralizing
10/10 for yr dark wits...

... although you broke my heart calling me "freakin'"............

10/10, frogs are , it's not easy being green

7/10 Mainly cuz the whole name change, but otherwise a cool guy. Trying to hopefully get this horror character tournament going
Oh, and he likes trance (don't you?) which is never good.
In fact '7' seems a bit high.....
Lol

9/10, even though ur a pigeonholing prick and a tramp

categorizing me into a bad category just because of me beliefs of interests, i.e. my likeness for trance

i'm not forcing you to hear it