What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Waiting for the last half hour to tick off the clock so I can go home and pack!
Where are you off to?

You ready? You look ready.
Just got in. Just sat down. Just posted this.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Posting on here and ISS
ordering movies off of deep discount dvd

I'm thinking, as i often do, and i just got bored enough to check, and i've posted "I'm thinking" in this thread, 27 times. I guess I think a lot.

Originally Posted by Eyes
I'm thinking, as i often do, and i just got bored enough to check, and i've posted "I'm thinking" in this thread, 27 times. I guess I think a lot.

The People's Republic of Clogher
A bird's just cr@pped on my car.

The feathered variety not the English slang for....ermmm I'm digging a hole, ain't I?

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm just pouring my first cup of coffee for the day. Will do some computer work, then go shopping, then later it's off to see the Pirates and Mets battle it out at PNC Park! Seats behind home plate! Yeah, baby, YEEEAAAHH!

Oops, sorry. Got carried away.

... I'm thinking. ...

wondering why I never went to bed.........

I'm currently watching Madonna on the Live 8 rerun and I. . .want. . .to. . .DIIIIEE!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Just got back from unlocking my house for some Hurricane refuges... so... now I have 4 teenage females staying with me...

and only one bathroom....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Listening to the new White Stripes album and attempting to re-draw a ruined picture of the older Yoda (the character, not the MoFo Patriarch)

Posting on here and on ISS, also I am watching He Got Game

MovieForums Extra
Sipping a mimosa and doing laundry. Enjoying this gorgeous New England weather!!

Just finished some mad ravioli and a cup of coffee for brizzeakfast' and now it's time for some even madder' soccer. BOOYA!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.