Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury

Tools    

You're not answering my question about physical resemblance. Probably because the question is PROVEN AS A FACT IN A COURT OF LAW TO BE UNANSWERABLE! BOLD TEXT!

No, it isn't, and no, I don't. Repeating claims is not an argument.

Also, what of what I said about resemblance being an arbitrary requirement, anyway? You skipped right over that.

No, I think he bears a moderate resemblance. I think it's clear he bears a moderate resemblance.

The fact that you were being "trolled" does not mean we all secretly agree with you. We don't. The "trolling" here is not pretending to disagree, it's just teasing you over your insistence.

No, I think he bears a moderate resemblance. I think it's clear he bears a moderate resemblance.
NO IN REALITY THE RESEMBLANCE IS NOT EVEN MODERATE IT IS NILL
IT DOES NOT EXIST.

He is incompetent as far as acting skill
bears no resemblance and is scrawny
not even athleticlly thin
check out Talladega Nights, for both a dreadful excruciating performance ,and behold a scrawny necked little man who plainly does not belong in movies and should infact retire to dumb tv sketch shows for drunken morans to snigger at, after a night on the piss.

NO IN REALITY THE RESEMBLANCE IS NOT EVEN MODERATE IT IS NILL
IT DOES NOT EXIST.
YES IT DOES. HE HAS A MODERATE RESEMBLANCE.

See? Just making claims over and over are not arguments. So stop wasting time repeating yourself forever and ever. It's pointless.

You're not answering my question about physical resemblance. Probably because the question is PROVEN AS A FACT IN A COURT OF LAW TO BE UNANSWERABLE! BOLD TEXT!
He bears as much "resemblance" as the millions the world over , who done a tache for Freddie for a day every year
he is in a better position for being a man and having black hair than the women who take part, but that is all i will concede, for many men have black hair and are men.

Hang on... so you freely admit that everyone with a tash has resemblance to Freddie?

I think we're getting through to him.

Hang on... so you freely admit that everyone with a tash has resemblance to Freddie?

I think we're getting through to him.
i realised you are humourless
i on the other hand only find funny that which is.

Yeah, how about this: how about you don't say anything unless you have something new to say, okay? If your only response to me saying he has a moderate resemblance is to hit the CAPS LOCK key and say he doesn't, then that means you don't have a response. I can type CAPITAL LETTERS and just insist my opinion is right just as well as you can. That's why opinions aren't arguments, guy.

Also, the fact that you keep ignoring the questions about trying to boil down biopic casting to mere resemblance suggests to me that you probably don't have an answer for it.

It is sad when you find there is only one person prepared to attack and savage such an insult as sacha baron cohen playing mercury
when you consider so many fans of queen the world over.
but all is not what it seems, for slowly as the relegated fringe news of this movie has filtered out to the the masses, more and more voice their absolute rejection of cohen in the role.

Yeah, I'm sure. They'll rise up and overthrow the director, no doubt! They will rise up and overthrow the producers, those bourgeois swine, seizing the means of production! Fight on comrade! All of history has been building to this point.

Well it's a fact. I mean look at this guy with one of the most famous 'tash' ever, the resemblance is amazing and proves his point:

NEW VIDEOS
Sacha Baron Cohen takes a singing lesson

AND
Actors Against Acting Athletes with Gary Oldman (and comedians over 6 foot tall who cant act and want to play freddie Mercury- ) JEREMY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH by the way

Jeremy Kapone, Joseph Gordon-Levitt , Jake Abel & Dominic Harris as Queen.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SDXDARKRAINBOW22700.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	9425   Click image for larger version

Name:	SDXDFRINGE2233 YELLOWDARKR4.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	9426  

This Medusa guy had a Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DILLONSONG

And a blog...

http://freddiemercurybiopic.wordpress.com/

And a Tumblr blog...

http://avanjogia4freddiemercurybiopic.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure if it's all supposed to be grade A insanity or if he thinks he's making DADA-esque art.

This guy has to be Sacha Baron Cohen pranking us.
Re-reading this thread, this is exactly what I started thinking.