Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury

Tools    

Their pulling your leg, Freddie Mercury, hence the surname, was actually the guy who discovered the chemical element Mercury, under the symbol Hg. If it wasn't for Freddie Mercury, we wouldn't have such things as say the thermometer.

It's a good job he didn't go with his real name when discovering that Chemical Element.

We'd have Bulsara Thermometers, Bulsara Switches, the Planet Bulsara etc etc...

THE BRIAN MAY CODE

Brian May sends me secret coded messages ?

JEREMY KAPONE

We all know that Brian May has a very analytical scientific Brain. And we have qoutes from the days of Queen

“There are a lot of things in Queen albums that you don’t expect; that’s why we threw them in. ” Brian May

Brian Is certanly very intelligent as this list of his academic abilities and contributions proves;
Astrophysics

May studied physics and mathematics at Imperial College, University of London, graduating with a BSc (Hons) degree and ARCS in physics with Upper Second-Class Honours. He then proceeded to study for a PhD degree, also at the Imperial College departments of Physics and Mathematics, and was part way through this PhD programme, studying reflected light from interplanetary dust and the velocity of dust in the plane of the Solar System. When Queen became successful he abandoned his physics doctorate but did co-author two scientific research papers: MgI Emission in the Night-Sky Spectrum (1972)[69] and An Investigation of the Motion of Zodiacal Dust Particles (Part I) (1973),[70] which were based on his observations at the Teide Observatory in Tenerife. He is the co-author of Bang! – The Complete History of the Universe with Sir Patrick Moore and Chris Lintott, which was published in October 2006.[71] In October 2007, more than 30 years after he started his research, he completed his PhD thesis in astrophysics,[72] entitled A Survey of Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud,[73] passed his viva voce, and performed the required corrections.[74][75][76][77] He officially graduated at the postgraduate awards ceremony held in the Royal Albert Hall, on the afternoon of Wednesday 14 May 2008. On 17 November 2007, May was appointed Chancellor of Liverpool John Moores University,[21] taking over from Cherie Blair, and installed in 2008.[22]

Asteroid 52665 Brianmay was named in his honour on 18 June 2008 on the suggestion of Sir Patrick Moore (probably influenced by the asteroid’s provisional designation of 1998 BM30).[53][78] May appeared on the 700th episode of The Sky at Night hosted by Sir Patrick Moore, along with Dr. Chris Lintott, Jon Culshaw, Prof. Brian Cox, and the Astronomer Royal Martin Rees who on leaving the panel told Brian May, who was joining it, “I don’t know any scientist who looks as much as like Isaac Newton as you do”.[79] May replied that “that could be my after dinner comment, thank you very much”.[79]

The Brian May Code

So now we come to the Brian May code, i have just yesterday unravelled.

As you all know I want Jeremy Kapone to take the part of Freddie Mercury in the upcoming biopic, and I have recently made a giant leap in this effort, due to finding recent March 2012 HD footage of Jeremy Kapone looking like Freddie, without any photoshoped hair or costume or additions by me, which was a thing I was doing to show how good and convincing he would look in the role.

Anyway, yesterday Brian put up a new video on his youtube channel, the video is a new english dubbed version of an older Argentine advert for PERSIL washing powder set to Queen’s We Will Rock You. The advert is set to run in the uk .

HERE IT IS

This ad perviiously used for the soap product Ala (in Argentins?). This new version has the kids in the film counting in in English “One, two, three”. Persil ad We Will Rock You June 2012

“One, two, three”. COULD BE SIGNIFICANT ALSO

for that was added by Brian May’s web master on his you tube account

Could it mean 3 CONTENDERS?

HERE IT IS

So after watching the ad, for some reason I decided to look up the meaning of the word persil, thinking it might be related to greek mythology, or something.

To my astonishment, I found what the name Persil is derived from:

The name, “Persil”, is derived from two of its original ingredients, sodium perborate and silicate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persil#History

perborate and silicate.

I immediately noticed IT, can you?

“perborate”
Yes! the name BORAT is hidden within.

Just a coincidence you might say, and that is fair enough, until you
see that the first word sodium can be broken up,to spell out

so dium

DIUM MEANS;

In the business world, per diem means “the daily rates employees use for expenses incurred while traveling on business-related activities,”

So WE HAVE SPELT OUT

SO DUIM PER

Which Translates as;

So the daily rates are going to be paid to the employee for the expenses this employee has incurred while travelling on my business,

then we have the last part I joined to it;

PER

Which i have come to the conclusion, in this instance, means,

“in accordance with”

But there is an extensive definition of what PER means

per (pûr)
prep. 1. To, for, or by each; for every: Gasoline once cost 40 cents per gallon. 2. According to; by: Changes were made to the manuscript per the author’s instructions. 3. By means of; through. adv. Informal 1. For each one; apiece: sold the cookies for one dollar per. 2. Per hour: was driving at 60 miles per. [Latin; see per1 in Indo-European roots.]

per [pɜː (unstressed) pə]
determiner for every three pence per pound prep 1. (esp in some Latin phrases) by; through as per according to as per specifications as per usual Informalas usual [from Latin: by, for each]

PER (in Britain)
abbreviation for (Business / Professions) Professional Employment Register

So as to recap we have so far spelt

SO DUIM PER

Meaning;

So the daily rates are going to be paid to my employee, for the expenses this employee of mine has incurred while travelling on my business,In accordance, or By means of; through,

NOW WE LOOK AND ADD MORE!

sodium per borat

“BORAT”!!

So this is quite accurately saying;

Sacha Baron Cohen has been working on behalf of Brian May, using the image of BORAT to further Brian May’s Business plans.

Or

Borat is Brian’s agent working as his employer to further Brian’s business plans and will be paid for doing so.

And so in context, we can see this to be indeed true, as the image of Borat has been used to promote the idea of making a Freddie Mercury Biopic movie.

But wait for it, now comes the best part!

We have already decoded thus far the meaning of

SODIUM PERBORAT

Next we have the next puzzle

e and silic ate

So I set about trying to decipher if this could mean anything, and if it made sense, and wow was i shocked!
I took only the E S I L

ESIL

Esil (Russian: Есиль) is a town in northern-central Kazakhstan.

Kazakhstan.!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esil

ESIL IS IN BORAT’S HOMELAND!!

KAZAKHASTAN!!!

so then i had IC

Which -means -ic - Wiktionary
Used to form adjectives from nouns with the meaning “of or pertaining to

or in other words

“having some characteristics of”

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/-ic

So let us recap what we have diciphered so far.

We had the words, sodium perborate silicate.

From which the word PERSIL derives

Then we discovered if we break up thus

so ——-dium—— per—— borat——- esil——— ic

we get a cohesive flow of decoded infromation that pertains to the Freddie Mercury biopic, read and see;

So the daily rates are going to be paid to my employee, for the expenses this employee of mine has incurred while travelling on my business,THE BUSINESS HE HAS DONE In accordance, or By means of; through, BORAT OF ESIL,KAZAKHASTAN!!! “having some characteristics of”……

Then we have nearly finished the meaning of this code, and need only the last part of the puzzle, and there is an alternative also which i will get to after this.

The last part is this;

ate.

I very quickly was able to decipher the meaning of ate,

Atë, Até or Aite (/ˈeɪtiː/ or UK /ˈɑːti/; Ancient Greek: ἄτη) is the Greek goddess of mischief [1], delusion, and folly. Até also refers to the action performed by the hero, usually because of hubris, that often leads to his or her death or downfall.

So we can fully understand now, THE CODE IS CRACKED and can be read

THUS;

So the daily rates are going to be paid to my employee, for the expenses this employee of mine has incurred while travelling on my business,THE BUSINESS HE HAS DONE In accordance, or By means of; through, BORAT OF ESIL,KAZAKHASTAN!!! WHOis described as

“having some characteristics of”

ATE

the Greek goddess of mischief [1], delusion, and folly. Até ,the action performed by the hero, usually because of hubris, that often leads to his or her death or downfall.

There is also another very clever alternative to half of the above decipher.

This one involves doing as follows.

By starting at the WORD reference to BORAT’S, homeland via, ESIL

And using it to form part of our NEW word , we end up with the puzzle completed fully with one word

Esilicate

This word is used in Chemistry and means this in it’s context.

titanium esilicate (TieSi)

As you can read the word esilicate is used in chemistry joined to the word

titanium which is given a chemical symbol of TieSi

so we have

TIE SI.

Now if we go back and re collect the first words we had deciphered , just before ESIL, we can make sense of this also.

Here again is the full bunch

sodium perborate silicate.

then JUST USING THE CHEMICAL SYMBOL USED FOR e silicate

IE. titanium esilicate (TieSi)

WE GET

SO DIUM PER BORAT TIE SI

Which in long hand we can read again as spelling out this logical sentence;

So the daily rates are going to be paid to my employee, for the expenses this employee of mine has incurred while travelling on my business, THE BUSINESS HE HAS DONE In accordance, or By means of; through, BORAT. TIE yes.

As if in answer to my making Brian and the films makers including sacha baron Cohen, aware of the other actor who i believe is the one to play Mercury, Jeremy Kapone.

Brian is therfore saying YES there is A TIE in this competition to decide who should play Freddie Mercury.

JEREMY KAPONE

FREDDIE MERCURY

JEREMY KAPONE

JEREMY KAPONE

THE FREDDIE MERCURY BIOPIC - THANK YOU Jeremy Kapone -Kenny Everett Roy Thomas Baker

Kapone as King Mercury MERCI BEAUCOUP JEREMY+ QUEEN -The Freddie Mercury Biopic

AND

EXPOSED BORAt the plagarist!

cohen stole the ARTHUR BOSTRAM COMEDY GENDARM CHARACTER "CRABTREE" FROM 'ALLO ALLO!' A LONG RUNNING BBC SITCOM SET IN FRANCE , FOR THE childrens fantasy movie HUGO

Bostrom had a recurrent character in 'Allo 'Allo!, first appearing mid-way through the second series and remaining until the show's finale. Officer Crabtree was played as an idiotic English undercover officer, disguised constantly as a French gendarme during the Second World War. Much of the character's humour derived from his supposed inability to pronounce French words correctly in conversation, which, on an English-language television programme, was represented by ludicrous exaggeration and mispronunciation of ordinary English words. For example, "Good morning" would be pronounced as "Good moaning" and, famously, "I was just passing round the corner" would be "I was just pissing roond the corner". Bostrom actually speaks fluent French.[1] In 2005, Bostrom guest-starred in Dead Man Walking, an audio drama based on the television series Sapphire and Steel. Between December 2007 and January 2008, he continued his pantomime run when he appeared in a production as an ugly sister in Cinderella in Middlesbrough. On 8 January 2008, he appeared in an episode of Big Brother's Big Mouth on E4. He discussed events in the house after introducing the show in the familiar character of Officer Crabtree.
On March 3, 2010 he appeared as a Vicar in the BBC One daytime soap opera Doctors.

Arthur Bostrom as "Crabtree" The French Gendarme who cant speak French
' Good moaning, I was just pissing around the corner on turd avenue '
'
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	allo-allo-arthur-bostrom-as-officer-crabtree--2.jpg
Views:	4450
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	9281  

update: on the Brian May Code

In an amazing twist, i have just noticed something else very relevent in my decoding of the Brian May Code.
The video info, on Brian’s you tube channel includes a very stunning message that is relevent to my quest to get Brian May to consider Jeremy Kapone for the role of Freddie Mercuryn in the Biopic Movie of his and Queen’s life story.
This is the text in the info that was written about this latest posting of this PERSIL video featuring WE WILL ROCK YOU by Queen ,on his channel.

Published on Jun 6, 2012 by BrianMayCom
This ad perviiously used for the soap product Ala (in Argentins?). This new version has the kids in the film counting in in English “One, two, three”.

Notice it?
perviiously instead of previously
So I looked up the meaning of perviiously, that was spelt wrong with two I’s
This is what it says about the word in the dictionary, it only adds to the code in an even more startling way!
per·vi·ous (pûr

v
-
s) adj. 1. Open to passage or entrance; permeable. 2. Open to arguments, ideas, or change; approachable. [From Latin pervius: per-, through; see per- + via, way; see wegh- in Indo-European roots.] per
vi·ous·ly
adv.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/perviously
you see what it is saying!
2. Open to arguments, ideas, or change; approachable.
In regard to the possibility of Jeremy Kapone playing Freddie in the Freddie Mercury biopic movie.
They are sating , they are acting in a mind of being
2. Open to arguments, ideas, or change; approachable
they are per

vi·ous·ly minded in other words and there are two i’s
Also, i should mention, that in another very strange coincidence, the music that the advert features, “We Will Rock You” has lyrics that also pertain to my long quest and research to find the perfect actors for the cast of this Freddie Mercury Biopic.
Buddy you’re an old man poor man
Pleadin’ with your eyes gonna make
You some peace some day
You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody betta put you back into your place
It is the line , Pleadin’ with your eyes gonna make
You some peace some day
This is because, whilst searching for my cast, I constantly kept finding many of the actors I chose doing the peace sign, so much so I became aware of it as a constant feature of those I was seeing with my eyes, were the right choice for the various parts.

further update on THE BRIAN MAY CODE

Another update to the Brian May code- it refers to Jeremy Kapone!

In a very amazing new twist- the other things in the info to that video make a reference to JEREMY KAPONE HIMSELF!
It reads Published on Jun 6, 2012 by BrianMayCom
This ad perviiously used for the soap product Ala (in Argentins?)
so the question was what is ALA in argentine?
here is the answer
Ala The biennial ALA congress and show, serving the Latin American poultry industry, was held in Argentina this year.
http://www.worldpoultry.net/photos/l...tina-9465.html
KAPONE MEANS keeper of POULTRY
Capone Name Meaning from an augmentative of capo ‘head’, applied as a nickname for someone with a big head, probably in the sense ‘arrogant’ or ‘stubborn’ rather than in a strictly literal sense.
from capone ‘capon’, ‘castrated cock’, applied as a derogatory nickname for a cuckold, or a metonymic occupational name for someone who kept poultry.
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=capone
ALSO i can go on
Ala — laundry detergent ( Argentina) Andrelon Full name of this detergent is Andrelon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unilever_brands
So i looked up relon after splitting the word Andrelon into And -relon
So i find out RELON is ESPIRANTO
IT means
relon
Esperanto
Noun
relon accusative singular of relo
So I look up RELO
And get this Pronunciation IPA: /ˈreləʉ/ Alternative forms rello Etymology rel(ative)
+ -o, diminutive suffix Noun relo (plural relos) (Australian slang) A relative.
Anagrams lore, Orel, orle, role, rôle
Now i wont cheat and use that anagram, were it is speeling out the word ROLE instead i will refer to a post i made on Queen forums, again trying to reason my Kapone cause versus Baron Cohen.
Because i made the true argument that on Queen fan boards in ARGENTINA Sacha Baron Cohen playing the role is certainly not popular!
So it is as if they are asking me why is argentina relative to the role?
So IT UNCODED is saying ( if you include the previous uncoding)
Published on Jun 6, 2012 by BrianMayCom
This ad perviiously used for the soap product Ala (in Argentins?). This new version has the kids in the film counting in in English “One, two, three”.
WE ARE STILL . Open to arguments, ideas, or change; approachable AS TO THE ROLE AND TO KAPONE
OR WE ARE STILL OPEN TO ARGUMENT2. Open to arguments, ideas, or change; approachable , REGARDING THE ROLE AND KAPONE
BUT WHAT IS THE ROLE OF ARGENTINIA?
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/relo#Esperanto

In Another Amazing twist

THE PICTURE screenshot i took OF JEREMY KAPONE ON THE HD VIDEO OF MARCH THIS YEAR 2012, THAT STOOD OUT AS SO LOOKING LIKE FREDDIE
IS JEREMY WITH HIS HEAD RAISED UP

IN AN ARROGANT AND CAMP MANNER

JEREMY KAPONE'S NAME MEANS

THE LORD WILL RAISE UP THE HEAD

The meaning of the name Jeremy is
'God will raise up;

KAPONE MEANS (capone
)
Capone Family History. Capone Name Meaning. from an augmentative of capo ' head',
THE HEAD

He stole my fart & fecal hair , he was pissing by without a care.

Guys, if you haven't read medusa's posts from earlier today (wouldn't blame you if you haven't), I urge you to do so. It's one of funniest things I've ever seen. He thinks Brian May is sending him secret messages about the casting process for Freddie Mercury through adverts for laundry detergent.

Trolling... surely?

Guys, if you haven't read medusa's posts from earlier today (wouldn't blame you if you haven't), I urge you to do so. It's one of funniest things I've ever seen. He thinks Brian May is sending him secret messages through adverts for laundry detergent.

Trolling... surely?
And you think your not an idiot?
That is hilarious.
You took it seriously

How so un-original it all becomes
and so soon! SO OLD!

'it is time to piss on the torch'

And you think your not an idiot?
Yup... Trolling... maybe even Flaming... he's done that a few times.

JUST OLD
(FREDDIES DEATH AGE OLD)

OLD BUT ORIGINAL AND STILL FUNNY AND HE DIDNT STEAL HIS ACT

Yup... Trolling... maybe even Flaming... he's done that a few times.
Accusing and inferring me of being INSANE because of my genious posts!!!!
is BOTH trolling and flaming
like a hot *******!
i got a Queen song Just for you RATASS
"Jealousy"

Accusing and inferring me of being INSANE because of my genious posts!!!!
is BOTH trolling and flaming
like a hot *******!
Insane? I didn't say 'insane'.

I was agreeing that you were possibly trolling and possibly even flaming... however, this reaction of yours is definitely flaming.

Wowsers.

Insane? I didn't say 'insane'.

I was agreeing that you were possibly trolling and possibly even flaming... however, this reaction is definitely flaming.

Wowsers.
your other cheek was mocking me
ratass
his general intention was
"hey guys come and see what this idiot has written its hilarious"
well i just happned to listen to the movie geeks podcast on the general state of the brain mush amongst audiences and critics
i cannot relate the eloquent description of the state of the moronic hordes mind mush
but a complete lack of decency and reality, and a gang like cruel zombiness was about it.
and i could not agree more.
There must have been some nucleur accident i missed
but i worked out a mathematical equation that sums everything up, at least from my experience of this catastrophic calamity that has turned the world upside down
with this ignorant moranitus infection.

nucleur blast + fallout
= radiation of the left brain and total loss of the right + gangs of roaming idiots still trying to be normal =dead heads
=zombies
= sacha baron cohen looks like Freddie Mercury and sings like him also.