Tools    

Wanted 2

Release Date: TBA
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Timur Bekmambetov
Screenwriter: Evan Spiliotopoulos
Starring: James McAvoy
Plot Summary:

For "Wanted 2," the creative team is working on the challenge of continuing the story after most of the principal characters ended the original in no position for an encore.

Where will the sequel pick up? Morgan says "the point is to continue the journey that Wes (James McAvoy) started in the first film. Wherever he ended up at the end of the film, now it's time to move him forward."

"There's a natural journey that Wes needs to take," he continued, adding that the sequel "is going to be opened up to be more global."

Other related posts:

Timur Bekmambetov has “found the reason” for Jolie to return in Wanted 2
Wanted 2 Starts Shooting Soon, But Who is Coming Back?

I've heard that this film has a budget of (around) $160m. Now, considering the budget for the original was, depending on where you read it, anything from $60m-$80m, just how the hell is he going to spend all that extra dosh?

I didn't have any time for Wanted, I was completely underwhelmed, but you could see where the cash went. In fact, you wondered how he did that with so little money (in H'wood terms.) God only knows what this one will look like.

Whoa!!! $160 Million for Wanted 2? The film supposedly started filming this month but no news has risen. What one earth is he doing to this film to have it be that much? The production budget for Wanted according to Box Office Mojo was $75 million. With that $85 million more he better do something spectacular or else.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This does sound cool I really like Wanted so im looking forward to seeing more news on this.

i dont know about this movie, i think it will suck

I have to agree with mfcold. I wasn't thrilled about the first one, but the comics were pretty good.

what about angelina jolie?

i dont know about this movie, i think it will suck
You don't know about the movie then how can you say like this? Hope it will do good. Full of action

I like Jolie and McAvoy so bought the first DVD on a "blind buy"... and I don't really regret it, but I never could get into it... so I'm not too interested in this one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

As long as they dont cast Megan Fox to replace Angelina im OK whit a sequel.

I didn't like the first one at all and without Angie, I don't think the sequel would stand a chance at the box office.

Oh, I think if they cast Megan Fox, the movie might have some sorta a chance at the box office I guess but it sure won't be a masterpiece.

Oh, I think if they cast Megan Fox, the movie might have some sorta a chance at the box office I guess but it sure won't be a masterpiece.

thats what they said about Jennifer's body

Jennifer's Body did ok at the box office, it made it's budget back and it'll clean up nicely on dvd. Unless, of course, you're arguing that Jennifer's Body was a masterpiece? If so, you can disregard all of that.