8. Spaceballs
7. Near Dark
6. Empire of the Sun
5. Evil Dead II
4. The Princess Bride
3. Predator
2. The Untouchables
1. Full Metal Jacket
Now I also have to say im pretty sure that Eddie Murphy Raw came out that year also, so I would have to say that it's my honorable mention...

Welcome to the human race...

1. Goodfellas
2. Bullet in the Head
3. Miller's Crossing
4. Total Recall

Stuck in the middle with you.
My favorite movie from my birthyear (1995) would have to be HEAT.

I am half agony, half hope.
They didn't make movies when I was born, they were still chiseling pictographs on the walls of caves.

That said, I haven't seen many from my birth year (1964) and none that I can say I like a lot at this time.

Johann von Goethe

Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy
That said, I haven't seen many from my birth year (1964) and none that I can say I like a lot at this time.
Some of my favorites I recommend are Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, The Americanization of Emily, Zorba the Greek, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, A Hard Day's Night, The Pumpkin Eater, Seven Days in May, A Fistful of Dollars, Bande à Part, Becket, My Fair Lady, Diary of a Chambermaid, Woman in the Dunes, A Shot in the Dark, The Naked Kiss, Kwaiden, Red Desert, Topkapi...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am half agony, half hope.
Thanks for the tips, Holden. I've seen Dr. Stranglove, The Americanization of Emily, A Fistful of Dollars, and My Fair Lady, once each. I don't fully appreciate Dr. Strangelove yet, but I have to watch it again this week for film class, so I'll see if it grows on me. The others were good, but not favorites of mine. I'll put the rest on my Netflix queue. You're the bomb, Pardner.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
1994:
In No Paticular order....
  • The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
  • Speed
That's all the films i've seen, released in 1994, i was almost certin there was more

Welcome to the human race...
1994:
In No Paticular order....
  • The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
  • Speed
That's all the films i've seen, released in 1994, i was almost certin there was more
I should hope so. 1994 was a pretty good year and you're not even scratching the surface yet.

A few of my faveorites of 1977:
A Star Is Born
Annie Hall
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Saturday Night Fever
Smokey and the Bandit
High Anxiety
Star Wars

Originally Posted by HASSARD1994
That's all the films I've seen, released in 1994...
You mean you haven't even seen The Lion King or The Santa Clause? What about The Mask or D2: The Mighty Ducks?

I realize you're still just a young'in so you probably aren't "allowed" to see most harder R-rated flicks yet, but until then some from '94 you might be able catch up with include The Hudsucker Proxy, True Lies, Forrest Gump, Hoop Dreams, The Secret of Roan Inish, Ed Wood, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Bullets Over Broadway... And if you can handle Speed I would think Léon a.k.a. The Professional would be OK. But yes you're probably still a few years from Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption and Shallow Grave, not to mention the likes of Serial Mom, Death and the Maiden, Fresh, Heavenly Creatures, Swimming with Sharks, Romeo is Bleeding, Nattevagten, Once Were Warriors or Natural Born Killers.

Someday.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
You mean you haven't even seen The Lion King or The Santa Clause? What about The Mask or D2: The Mighty Ducks?

I realize you're still just a young'in so you probably aren't "allowed" to see most harder R-rated flicks yet, but until then some from '94 you might be able catch up with include The Hudsucker Proxy, True Lies, Forrest Gump, Hoop Dreams, The Secret of Roan Inish, Ed Wood, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Bullets Over Broadway... And if you can handle Speed I would think Léon a.k.a. The Professional would be OK. But yes you're probably still a few years from Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption and Shallow Grave, not to mention the likes of Serial Mom, Death and the Maiden, Fresh, Heavenly Creatures, Swimming with Sharks, Romeo is Bleeding, Nattevagten, Once Were Warriors or Natural Born Killers.

Someday.

oh yea, i've seen D2: The Mighty Ducks and i think i've seen The Mask

For me it has to be the Classic by Bram Stoker, Dracula, re-released in 1992 by Francis Ford Coppola with:
Anthony Hopkins

Winona Rider
Gary Oldman
Keanu Reeves
&
Richard .E. Grant

Love that Movie

A system of cells interlinked
Holden, what is that lil pic of the kid playing chess in your post above? Which film is that from? I know I have seen it...

Alien
Dawn of The Dead
The Changeling
Escape From Alcatraz
Monty Python’s The Life Of Brian
Cheech & Chong’s Up In Smoke
Rocky II
The Amityville Horror
Apocalypse Now
Over the Edge

1973 The Exorcist!!!

This is Bat Country!