Mad Money

Tools    

Katie Holmes, Queen Latifah, Diane Keaton.

Three female employees of the Federal Reserve plot to steal money that is about to be destroyed. A remake of the British comedy “Hot Money."
--

It could be good.. I hope Katie's once-promising career gets back on track with this.

Can't wait to see it this weekend!!!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
It could be good.. I hope Katie's once-promising career gets back on track with this.
, oh wait, you weren't kidding, , Well, she did pass up the Dark Knight for this, I think she headed on the way to Tom Cruise's, current Cruise, not previous Cruise

This movie looks terrible. I could eat those words later, but everything from the cheesy title to the plot to the actors... does it have a chance? I keep seeing previews for it and it always looks like a movie that won't do good and will be forgotten about soon.

Entertainment Weekly said all three actresses were very good in it and it was highly entertaining. It looks like good fun.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
two words: It floped

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
mindless entertainment at its finest but wait.....katie holmes is used to being around mindless people namely her husband.