Predict the next movietising of a tv series.

Tools    

Colour out of Time
Heard a Holywood rumour ... another remake of a tv series ... this from the 80's ... MacGyver

Okay it's time to Dust off the Board, Cast the Runes, Channel the Spirits and Read the Steaming Entrails ... and predict what will be the next

Ohmmmm Ohmmmm ... I forsee ...

The Jetsons ... after all they've done the stoneage version

From 1965 ... F Troop

My Mother the Car (1967) ... about a mother-in-law reincarnated as a vintage car.

The Munsters (1964)

Astroboy (1963)

Tintin classic French cartoon from 1960's

Captain Planet and the Planeteers 1990's eco-themes ... this one will be very PC

Since Thunderbirds have been done ... what about
Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons (1967)

Stingray (1965)

Gentle Ben (1967) ... Flipper is replaced by a Grizzly Bear

Regarding Superheroes ... Zatanna

and one that they surely couldn't ... Judge Judy the Movie

All for now ... Hope I'm Wrong ...

Wow. ummmmmm....No to everything on that list except maybe F-Troop .

The Brady Bunch and a Gilligan's Island (but in space) remake would be cool though. Or wait what about:
Life of Riley.

Gomer Pyle would be nice.

Heck I even want to see The Smurfs back in action.

Lost, in about twenty-odd years. Or heroes might be good.

Tintin classic French cartoon from 1960's
Click HERE for the Variety piece about a year ago where Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson announced they will be bringing Hergé's Adventures of Tintin to the big screen. And of course saying this will be an adaptation of a TV show is like claiming Tim Burton's Batman was a reworking of the Adam West series from the '60s.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I could see the Munsters and Jetsons being done but I personally would like to see Thundar The Barbarian.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
according to teletext.co.uk, there making a Father Ted movie
I would have accepted a Father Ted movie, if Dermot Morgan were still alive and it had all the origional cast. But it's going to be Americanized
They should leave Father Ted alone, it's a great show and it shouldn't be ruined by this "American" film version.
Sadly, the page has disappeared but the article was posted on IMBD:

Hollywood is making a film version of cult Channel 4 comedy Father Ted with John Michael Higgins in the lead.

Higgins, star of Fred Claus, revealed: "You'll be either pleased or horrified to learn that I'm the American Father Ted, which will be happening in January. That should be interesting.

"It's not on Craggy Island, it's a fishing village down on its luck in New England. We'll see how it goes."

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

Heck I even want to see The Smurfs back in action.

A Smurfs feature film has already been announced earlier this year. It will be 3-D and CG-animated. Though no release date has been announced. I for one am just not excited.