The 2014 MoFo Prom!!!

Tools    

I was wanting someone who is good with photoshop to find a "group picture" of a prom online and put all our avatars on their faces... but I guess that might not happen.. Im not good at editing pictures and such... and I dont know anyone here who is... but it would be a bit funny too....

Something like this one.. but our avatars on their faces

That would be two women for me.

ME.

TWO women.
I would have had two men if you and Mr Minio would have stuck with me..... how lucky would I be???

an older woman with two young men.... every woman my age's fantasy.. lol

Hmmm, I think our avatars would be odd. Our real faces, though, would work. But I'm not too keen on doing that.

Hmmm, I think our avatars would be odd. Our real faces, though, would work. But I'm not too keen on doing that.
Yeah the only picture I have is about 6 years old.. I do look different now.. my hair is cut differently....

Im 47 but most think Im in my late 30's... lucky me to look young still... (well not to young)

This woman once asked me how old I thought she looked, and I'm glad I didn't answer the question because if I had, I would have said "50" to be nice, while secretly thinking she looked 60.

Turns out she was 40.

But she looked like a grandma. I mean, she dressed old and she had her hair up sort of in a bun, and she wore glasses... and she just had this whole demeanor to herself that seemed old. Last I saw her, though, she was looking younger and trying to dress younger. She must have realized something.

But she looked like a grandma. I mean, she dressed old and she had her hair up sort of in a bun, and she wore glasses... and she just had this whole demeanor to herself that seemed old. Last I saw her, though, she was looking younger and trying to dress younger. She must have realized something.
I dont dress my age... or act my age.. (and this is not in a bad way).... its tshirt, levi jeans and brooks tennis shoes.. today I bought some black hard shoes to wear with jeans....

I usually wear sports teams t shirts or pop culture t shirts...

Ok off to bed.. 5:15 comes early

take care everyone....

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The girl on the bottom right really doesn't seem into the idea as much as everyone else!
No she doesn't.

That's some unfortunate eyeshadow on the girls in the back.