Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You watch FOX? We can't be friends anymore, you Rupert Murdoch lover. *loud crying face*

I hate Fox! So we can be friends Dani

I have to post some pics here, it's been a long time...and this is about the only place I see my bud Dadgum hanging out at.

I'll think of a few hotties for this thread

I've never seen FOX news, Rules. I'm allergic to uncle rupert.

All hotties appreciated. I don't discriminate. I prefer man flesh but can appreciate a lovely looking woman.

Freddie Lounds from Hannibal. Lara Jean Chorostecki. So pretty. Like a little doll, and I love her hair. I asked one of the producers for any of her left over hair product when the show finished. Freddie, however, was a total bitch.

And one for Mr Kinky. Hettienne Park who was also on Hannibal, and a fan fave. Total sass queen.

Freddie Lounds from Hannibal. Lara Jean Chorostecki. So pretty. Like a little doll, and I love her hair. I asked one of the producers for any of her left over hair product when the show finished. Freddie, however, was a total bitch.

Ah, interesting. I just discovered that certain characters were reinvisioned for the series. Lounds becoming female, Reba black etc. She does look good, and prettier than Stephen Lang .

Yeah it was Bryan Fuller's reworking of the characters (except characters who originate in silence of the lambs). He's a feminist and all for diversity so made some changes. The author loved it.

This might just do nobody any good.
Aw, Beverly Katz.

Gillian Anderson and Katharine Isabelle were wonderful in the show as well.

I also find Tao Okamoto very uniquely beautiful.

Everyone in Hannibal was ridiculously goodlooking, I thought.

Oh she's gorgeous. I don't know her from any movies, just Hannibal.

Tao Okamato in Hannibal

Mr Kinky!!!

Yeah it was Bryan Fuller's reworking of the characters (except characters who originate in silence of the lambs). He's a feminist and all for diversity so made some changes. The author loved it.
He left the main characters alone though. A female Crawford or Graham would have been a laugh.

He left the main characters alone though. A female Crawford or Graham would have been a laugh.

yeah he just tweaked some of them. Paul Krendler is a woman.
Chilton's role at the asylum was replaced by a female character. Chilton is still in it (love his work) but he doesn't run the place.
Freddy's/Freddie's end is tweaked. Can't say more for spoilers.
Some names were cleverly changed or added just from a paragraph in one of the novels.

I think Fuller is a maniacal genius.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Strangely, I don't usually post much 90's Drew. So here's a remedy to that.
Looks like somebody... drew my attention.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I know he was thinking of changing Clarice's race for a possible "Silence..." season.

I do wish we could have seen more from Alana in the later parts of the show. Her
WARNING: spoilers below
transition to (almost) super villain towards Hannibal would have been very interesting moving forward.

I know he was thinking of changing Clarice's race for a possible "Silence..." season.

I do wish we could have seen more from Alana in the later parts of the show. Her
WARNING: spoilers below
transition to (almost) super villain to Hannibal would have been very interesting moving forward.
Yeah he thought Latina would be interesting for a southern belle, but he also liked the idea of Ellen Paige in the role. Might still happen. The rights are up for grabs in August, but he still has to get the cast back and they're off doing other stuff, and get someone to pick it up. he's also super busy right now so could be a long ways off, if it happens.

I loved Alana's change. A lot of people hated it.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to see more I prefer it stays as it is. It had pretty satisfying ending.

Maybe a spin-off about Alana and Margot raising baby Verger?

Yes I'm happy to get three seasons and that wrap up. I miss the show and the crazy fandom but I won't cry if they all move on to other things. Loved Mads in Dr Strange, and really liking Hugh in The Path even if I have some issues with the show.

Mads did a lot with so little in Strange. I kind of wish he was cast as Dr. Doom in the Marvel movies so he could have more to do.

If Hollywood were a place with intuition they'd cast him as Dracula like RIGHT NOW.

I think this is going off topic...

Mads did a lot with so little in Strange. I kind of wish he was cast as Dr. Doom in the Marvel movies so he could have more to do.

If Hollywood were a place with intuition they'd cast him as Dracula like RIGHT NOW.

I think this is going off topic...
I get the impression he'd be a bit like Jack Palance – never seen his Dracula but I'd like to.