The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Haha, actually. First day I was on campus, for orientation, I spent the dead time of the day hanging out with two guys who knew each other. Both commented on how they wish they could grow their hair out like mine and how good it looked. But I don't do a single thing to it. It isn't stylised. It doesn't get combed in any fashion. It just dries and thats that until the next time it gets wet.

I must admit It does look damn good when it is absolutely soaked though.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by OG-

I must admit It does look damn good when it is absolutely soaked though.
*ahem*
*gulp*

heh...yeah.

My boyfriend's brother went on a hunnymoon in Italy. They visited Pompei and sent us some pictures.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-325S.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	3875   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-326S.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	3876   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-333S.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	3877   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-330S.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	3878   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-337S.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	3879  

Pompeii was a large city that was destroyed when a volcano named Mt. Vesuvius erupted, killing many of the city's inhabitants. Pompeii was buried under 8 to 10 feet of ash and debris.(We were also given some of the ash). The volcano mud was so hot that people were actually mummified. This happened in 79 AD.

blibb, thanks for the orlando pics...i love epcot, it's my favorite park, reminds me of the 64 ny world's fair....the living seas is my husband's personal favorite (he loves the manatees) except i think mission space has topped the list....

gummo, loves the pompeii pics as well...am dying to go..the only place i've seen them live had to be at the exhibit at the museum of natural history some years ago

anyway thanks

once i get some of my florida pics on the puter, i'll post them here....

The People's Republic of Clogher
This is my house - probably only of interest to those among us with an interest in draughty old cottages, but I thought I'd post it.

(apologies for the quality, it's from a pre-digital camera allied to a cheap scanner)

It's 17th century (well most of it).

I've got a few others somewhere but rather afraid of posting them as they contain the dreaded ex.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
It's 17th century (well most of it).

I've got a few others somewhere but rather afraid of posting them as they contain the dreaded ex.
So. Freakin'. Cool.
Is it haunted?

Re: the ex, put a smilie face over her. It'll be therapeutic.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
So. Freakin'. Cool.
Is it haunted?

Re: the ex, put a smilie face over her. It'll be therapeutic.

lol, the only spirits here are found in my drinks cabinet.

I'll stick the pics in the scraps section of my DA site.

Put me in your pocket...
Love your cottage Tacitus. As Delila said...very cool. Post some more pictures....throw yourself into the pot.

MovieForums Extra
Gotcha! Those are beautiful pics.....my favorite is "After the Flood"....my two favorite colors, blue and green. And you are a cutie patootie

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Tacitus
You nosey people.

They're in the scraps section of my homepage.
Nosey!? Me~?

I loved your homesite by the way. Wow...Great pictures all around! You're a cutie indeed.
Any more pictures?

My life isn't written very well.
Very nice homesite Tacitus! Did you take all of those wallpaper pictures yourself? Some of them are beautiful!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?