What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Wow, I didn't even know he was still alive! I used to like his act, but I don't remember him being dark....maybe he found a niche like Carlin did later in his career...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Wow, I didn't even know he was still alive! I used to like his act, but I don't remember him being dark....maybe he found a niche like Carlin did later in his career...
Apparently he's had two heart attacks, and he's seen his act flat out plagiarized by his own brother, so he's become a bit bitter in his old age. Some of the show was still flat out funny, with Gallagher all but daring the audience to hate him, and spewing forth intentionally provocative things, but then some of it bordered on self pity, and his dislike of women veered into uncomfortable territory, especially as he verbally abused various women brought up on stage.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Shame....still like to see him though...That's sort of like what it was seeing Andrew Dice Clay last year. But he's so primitive and funny that you laugh your balls off for 2 hours.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Shame....still like to see him though...That's sort of like what it was seeing Andrew Dice Clay last year. But he's so primitive and funny that you laugh your balls off for 2 hours.

Oh, still go see him, I laughed more than I squirmed, so if you aren't offended easily, and if you;ve seen Dice, I'm guessig you aren't, I'd say go for it! It's weird, but worth it.

I'm... newish to this forum, so what I'm doin' now is lookin' for the newbie station. That, and still trying to get over a nasty experience that took place at the neighborhood dmv... (shudder)

I'm... newish to this forum, so what I'm doin' now is lookin' for the newbie station. That, and still trying to get over a nasty experience that took place at the neighborhood dmv... (shudder)
Go here http://www.movieforums.com/community...aysprune=&f=17 to introduce yourself

This 90's baby is watching The Craft on channel 5. I should get it on DVD as I do remember liking it alot back in the day.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Had a death in the family today, my uncle. He was a fair age and had been ill for a while so not totally unexpected. Sad thing is that his daughter is on holiday in Romania and they're finding it difficult to contact her.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thanks guys. He had been in a nursing home for a few years.

Passed away quietly in his chair in front of the TV. Quite a nice way to go, all things considered.

Is white trash beautiful
Just woke up and chugging my coffee almost time for a refill.

Thanks guys. He had been in a nursing home for a few years.

Passed away quietly in his chair in front of the TV. Quite a nice way to go, all things considered.
Condolences to you and yours. I also had a death in the family recently. Wishing you and your family the best.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Trying to figure out what to watch on TV, it's either a before 9/11 on half the channels or after 9/11 on the rest. I hate having to make these kinds of decisions.

Watching random television at my mums. Very excited about Tuesday, though. I managed to snag free preview tickets for Drive so I am a very happy man right now