Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

n3wt It is saturday here not that i am putting pressure on you

I'm not sure if it's broad enough a topic, but--from n3wt--maybe a Terminator-themed theme?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

And Destiny is officially my animated avatar hook-up girl.
As long as that's all she is to you we are cool, because for everything else she is my hookup.

n3wt It is saturday here not that i am putting pressure on you
Yep, it's Saturday here too, which means it's saturday for n3wt. Do you have a theme n3wt?

Still, as he's not about, I've taken the opportunity for another Drew avatar.

As long as that's all she is to you we are cool, because for everything else she is my hookup.
I will fight you to the death, sir.

And Destiny is officially my animated avatar hook-up girl.
I will fight you to the death, sir.
At first I thought you guys were calling me a hooker.

Well she does have shaggy legs----------you win.
If that's all you've got, then you don't deserve me. (We need a conceited smiley.)

I want to join!

I know it has nothing to do with this thread, but ya' know what would be awesome? If we had a Watchmen smiley for an emmotion with like the blood splattered on it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hi guys If it is my turn then here is my theme choice for this week....

All things Tarantino!

It can be him acting in movies or some charactors he has made, so have fun Im going to find a cool Tarantino avatar!

I think his head's too big to fit into the confines of the sites avatar sizes.

Anyway, actually pretty good theme, he has written some cool characters

I just realized he was born here . . . Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.

I've never been into his movies, but I do love True Romance (1993), so I reckon I'll use . . .