The Punisher: Warzone

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Don't believe me about the comic books influences? Well here are several pictures from trailers that I can name the influence.

PUNISHER MAX #1 has the Punisher killing a bunch of mobsters at Don Massimo's party.

This has to be Don Massimo at the end of the table.

Also in Punisher #1, in the aftermath of Don Massimo's party, he kills moremobsters at a funeral. Could this be the funeral?

Also in Punisher #1, Frank's family is killed in the park...

In Punisher #9, there is a character who gets their head blown off who looks exactly like this....

Throughout the PUNISHER:KITCHEN IRISH story arc, there is an Irish gang hanging out a presumambly Irish bar.

OH. MY. GOD. Kitchen Irish will be used! Why do I know this? Well, the only time the character Maginty is used is in Kitchen Irish and T.J. Storm is used to play him

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
OH. MY. GOD. Kitchen Irish will be used! Why do I know this? Well, the only time the character Maginty is used is in Kitchen Irish and T.J. Storm is used to play him
Kitchen Irish is the only bit of Punisher comic I've actually read, and I thought it was damn good. So that's awesome news.

Kitchen Irish is the only bit of Punisher comic I've actually read, and I thought it was damn good. So that's awesome news.
What part you read?

All of Kitchen Irish.
So how'd you like the twist with the treasure

P.S. My review: HERE

Sounds awful without Thomas Jane in it...
Probally a no-go if you ask me, its just a sequel that has NO tuch to the first one

Sounds awful without Thomas Jane in it...
Probally a no-go if you ask me, its just a sequel that has NO tuch to the first one
But the first one sucked...

Meh, might be worth a try.
Nothing to go rush to see, not mentioning there is no Thomas Jane...
Guess it's worth a try, but I might have to wait for the reviews. Now the first one was something that I rushed to see opening night, killing two people in a car crash on the way there, because I was speeding. It's like waiting for Watchmen, but for 20 years.

\Now the first one was something that I rushed to see opening night, killing two people in a car crash on the way there, because I was speeding.
May I ask why?

Wow. I just had a weird experience. I am currently reading Punisher MAX #44 and he states "There are times I'd like to get my hands on God." I made fun of that line in the beginning but here, it seems totally bad-ass. Why did I have to make fun of it? Now I look like an A-whole.

Wow. I just had a weird experience. I am currently reading Punisher MAX #44 and he states "There are times I'd like to get my hands on God." I made fun of that line in the beginning but here, it seems totally bad-ass. Why did I have to make fun of it? Now I look like an A-whole.

It's in the delivery. I'll check it out, even without Jane. Aside from the translation, I thought the original was o.k.

...uh the post is up there...

New Clips ;

http://www.blackfilm.com/20081113/fe...rspecial.shtml

Can't wait. Even if they change the Nicky Cavella character. Still, Kitchen Irish is gunna make the cut. So excited.

I think that's kind of the idea.... at least partially. I mean, this one is sticking to the comics, so it'll look/feel comic-y. And whether or not that's a plus for you is just a matter of preference

Just a badass pose.

Doctor messing with Jigsaw's face.

Pretty self explanatory.

Just what I want, a no holds barred fight with the Punisher.

Something tells me he's a little P.O.'d

Probably a repost, but still, I like this photo.

I think this is like Cavella's wife or something that the Punisher wants to protect.

A bunch of mobsters I think.

I so want to say that, this is Yorkie Mitchell and and Andy Lorimer with Frank. So I'll just say I hope it is.

Looney Bin Jim? Notice the wife and child behind him.

Not 100% in love with the design in this photo. I think it is the fcial hair. But you know what, it is kind of growing on me.

Jigsaw with a character that I'm not sure of.

Frank praying in a church.

Jigsaw with a character I'm not sure of.

From the poster, still badass though.