What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
I think, sweetie, you need to add less vodka to your orange juice
Yeah but.....that's what mixers are for - to make the drink taste nicer. I've never liked the taste of orange juice.

Me either, It happens to be one of my favourite drinks

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
Me either, It happens to be one of my favourite drinks
Vodka or orange juice? I'm having mine neat this morning (orange, of course).

This reminds me of an aunt who would have killed for a glass of gin 'n' aringe (which rhymes with syringe).

Originally Posted by Tacitus
This reminds me of an aunt who would have killed for a glass of gin 'n' aringe (which rhymes with syringe).
I am a big fan of Gin also

listening to musac

Drinking a Muddy Skyy (Skyy Voldka and Mugs rootbeer) and playing yahoo spades.

Welcome to the human race...
Crusing MoFo, occasionally talking on MSN, listening to iPod and getting incredibly pissed at the fact that the MSN sites are showing up in Japanese. Blasted owner!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Fighting jetlag......................... must stay awake.............Happy belated New Year fellow Mofos, pesky jetlag is getting the better of me!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You ready? You look ready.
Just got home from school.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Fighting jetlag......................... must stay awake.............Happy belated New Year fellow Mofos, pesky jetlag is getting the better of me!
Was wondering where you had disappeared to Darth....enjoy your trip?

Happy New Year!

listening to Linkin Park

enjoying my free time and my holidays...ahhhhh....relaxing...

Originally Posted by Eyes
listening to Linkin Park
still