Superman: Man of Steel

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Well gave in to temptation.

Just leaving cinema but I'd give it.

Best comic book movie I've seen.

Got back from this a moment ago, really enjoyed it. I've never been the biggest Superman fan but this is definitely a good version of him. I'd give this a 9/10.

Idk if it's the best, but it's certainly better than Iron Man 3.

Maybe it's the excitement because I've just seen it, but I had so much fun watching it. The end was just massive, never seen anything like it. I wernt a massive fan of the original superman so maybe that's why I enjoyed this so much. Zack Snyder is fast becoming my favourite director.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I don't suspect it to be amazing, but I suspect to thoroughly enjoy it when I go and see it sometime next week.

Maybe it's the excitement because I've just seen it, but I had so much fun watching it. The end was just massive, never seen anything like it. I wernt a massive fan of the original superman so maybe that's why I enjoyed this so much. Zack Snyder is fast becoming my favourite director.
I'm not sure if he'd be in my top ten, but I've been a fan of Zack Snyder since Dawn of the Dead. After seeing his latest work, it's easy to forgive him for Sucker Punch.

What exactly did you like about it so much? Or more specifically, what did you see in this movie that you've never seen in any other comic book adaption?

+ rep for that. You can't just automatically say that a director and his movie suck if you haven't seen the movie in the first place.
I just went and saw it today, and I loved it.

All of his movies are just flashy gimmick visuals with no heart or soul and Man of Steel has gotten all bad to mediocre reviews. I'm pretty safe with saying his superman sucks without seeing it.

What exactly did you like about it so much? Or more specifically, what did you see in this movie that you've never seen in any other comic book adaption?
This movie is getting stick because Synder and Nolan have changed how Superman should be. Superman Returns failed big time so why would they go down a route like that again. They changed superman for the better. I loved Krypton, how we was shown alot more about it, we seen there animals, there technology, there law. I loved how Superman wasnt some cheesy guy running from a phone box in his red and blue suit. Man Of Steel was everything I wanted and more. This movie had to go big because of everything else around.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really looking forward to watching this, my son (and me ) love all these superhero films and this looks epic!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
but is it better than Iron Man (2008)?

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Did we watch the same movie?

All of his movies are just flashy gimmick visuals with no heart or soul and Man of Steel has gotten all bad to mediocre reviews. I'm pretty safe with saying his superman sucks without seeing it.
I'll agree on Sucker Punch, but Watchmen had an actual story to go with the visuals. So did 300 and Dawn of the Dead.

I'll agree on Sucker Punch, but Watchmen had an actual story to go with the visuals. So did 300 and Dawn of the Dead.
I'm the opposite, love Sucker Punch but didn't like Watchmen on first watch, I bought the director's cut on Blu-ray so I'm going to watch it a second time to give it a second chance. Also really liked Dawn of the Dead and 300.

I'm the opposite, love Sucker Punch but didn't like Watchmen on first watch, I bought the director's cut on Blu-ray so I'm going to watch it a second time to give it a second chance. Also really liked Dawn of the Dead and 300.
I didn't initially think much of Watchmen on my first viewing either; I thought it was kind of boring. But the more I thought about it, the more I started to appreciate it, and when I watched the director's cut I ended up loving it. Hopefully you'll have the same results.

Kind of ignorant to judge any movie before you see it.