MoFo Lists

Tools    

Spirited Away didn't make the top 10, it was ranked 11th. Though calling it the best Miyazaki shows how ignorant they are (not that it is not a good candidate for his best but it only shows that they don't know his earlier movies ).
I know someone who really is a Miyazaki "freak" and watched all of his movies multiple times and he also thinks Spirited Away is his masterpiece.

It's not because you know all of his movies, that you can't think that his most famous film is actually also his best. You seem like a die hard hipster with your reaction. They don't have to 'show' that they watched his other movies by rating one of them higher than Spirited Away. That's just plain ridiculous.

This list is, and will surely continue to be, an enormous influence on me as a cinephile. Thanks for the tribute.

Yup, great catch. I've just updated it. Anyone who updated their lists in the first few minutes after I posted this should probably re-submit, just to be safe.

Posted this in the 90s countdown, figured it fits here better...

Is the new list acting weird for anyone else? There's no numbers for the ranking and it goes 100-1 unlike the other lists. There's also a bunch of zeros where the dates should be.
If those are conscious choices that's fine, thought I'd point it out anyway in case they're not or it's just me for some reason.

I'd love to see some new lists added in the near future to go with the new design, Yoda. Maybe I'm pre-empting something you already have in the works, but a documentary list was mentioned a while back and I still think that's a good idea. Not necessarily a MoFo-made one, just one from a well-respected source. Maybe a world cinema list as well?