Doom

→ in
Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I thought the movie was pretty damn good. I especially liked the fps section and thought the soundtrack was muchos cool as the style of tuneage managed to fit the movie just right.

Thought the last scene in the film was pants though as it's pretty obvious how they'll go with a sequel if they decide to make one.

Strangeley, whilst watching Doom i thought to myself "this is what Resi should have been". imo.

****note****

My forum name has 100% nothing to do with this movie or the games. Just incase you were wondering.

I dont know where to begin with this movie. The only this this movie had going for it was the zombies, the rest was so lame. The story line was bad, the acting could have been better and the special effects was just plain bad.

i think i may be one of the few people that actually thought that doom was GOOD. i mean, it was cool, funny, and a good kickback to the game

I saw this movie with my boyfriend. It definately wasn't what i was expecting but it kept me entertained for the time being i say it was a 3

I actually was a big fan of the first person scene. I have never seen anything like it, it was an interesting take and not half bad. Besides that everything else about the movie was awful.

Personally, I thought the movie was one huge dissapointment and was nothing like the Game. It was apparently to me a cheap name-cash-in movie which film on teeth is more valuable.