Favorite Gun Fight

Tools    

All Matrix movie...I love the movie where there are a lot of guns in a room and you have to do is to choose...I can't remember what sequel that is...

Reservoir Dogs
After the robbery.

HEAT
Again, after the robbery.

Open Range
Toward the end when the guy's shot in the face.

Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
Bill Murray in a robe shooting it out with pirates. Hilarious.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

1) The Matrix - office building lobby
2) Heat - outside bank
3) 310 to Yuma - stage coach heist
4) Young Guns - the last scene
5) The Matrix reloaded - the ghosts vs Morpheous and Trinity
6) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid - last scene
7) Transformers - last scene
8) The Rock - the shower room scene
9) Tombstone - the fight at the river
10) Unforgiven - Clint takes em all out in the bar

Equilibrium, fighting scenes are great!!! I love they're special technique called Gun Katas!!!

the transporter 2
yeah matrix and the transporter 2...lots of cool action bang! bang! lols

Underworld...
Half past dead...
The Transporter...
are on my list...

Also...UltraViolet (the scene in roof top with Blood Chinoi) and Aeon Flux...

Last Man Standing of Bruce Willis .

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Last 20 minutes of the Kingdom

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Originally Posted by Lennon
Last 20 minutes of the Kingdom
The end of that movie was off-the-wall bonkers, but I thought the best bit wasn't even when the bullets were zinging around. It was when Jennifer Garner has herself a down 'n dirty brawl with that terrorist who's standing guard over the hostage. That was intense.

The end of that movie was off-the-wall bonkers, but I thought the best bit wasn't even when the bullets were zinging around. It was when Jennifer Garner has herself a down 'n dirty brawl with that terrorist who's standing guard over the hostage. That was intense.
Yeah, I remember that, even my computer desktop is a picture of Jennifer Garner looking down that hole right before she saves, Jason Bateman (the hostage.)

Anyway, my favorite part in the whole fight was either when the grenade fell on the car and Fleurry screamed "GRENADE" kicked the window out and threw it back. Or when they come out with the anti-tank launcher and fire, you can see the details on it, it gets so close!

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Has anyone mentioned the gunfight at the end of Miami Vice? I thought that scene was amazing. I loved how the cartel guys had the vice squad majorly outnumbered with big ole Escalades to hide behind, but still got their asses handed to them because the cops knew what they were doing and split up into two teams and systematically mowed them all down through strategic uses of cover and some handy shooting.

I must say matrix, is one of the great gun fight.....and desperado
Yeah, add Tombstone and anything from Shoot Em Up.

The long shoot out in Heat in the streets after they have robbed the bank

I don't need a bigger boat.
The street shootout scene in Heat is often mentioned as an example of perfect directing and editing, but, as seen in Miami Vice, you can always repeat something, or direct it even better. But, the final shootout between Pacino and De Niro is not only perfectly executed, but is also perfectly unique, two of the greatest actors in an ultimate showdown, and you choose who to root for, because they are both characters you sympathize with, they're not simply a cop and a crook.
I agree that the street shootout in Heat is one of the best ever. But I'm not sure I would go so far as to consider the final shootout to be perfectly unique.
The first time I watched the final shootout in Heat I remember thinking to myself, "I've seen this before...at the end of Bullitt."

Anyhow, for gutsy realism my favorite shootout is the one at the end of Open Range.

Shoot Em' Up.

the whole freakin movie

gday folks, lurked here for a while, figure this is as good a place to start posting as any

1. the wild bunch
2. no country for old men
3. mccabe and mrs miller
4. taxi driver

Last 20 minutes of The Kingdom, the whole movie Shoot 'Em Up, some scenes in No Country For Old Men...

but my all time favorite is the final showdown in The Good The Bad and The Ugly.