THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Whats up mofos. Hope you all are not too hung over from last night. I managed to get four movies in while you were partying the night away. It was just like high school all over again.

It's 5.30 PM but yeah, good morning.
And thanks
Sorry about that. I assume everyone is on my time because Im human which means the world must be revolving around me.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Book Thief was the disappoinment of the night. Way over sentimental and full of too many coincidences.
Those type of movies are always very hit or miss with me. I can really really love them like with The Hedgehog or I really hate them. I think the sentimentality can feel cheap and manipulative if the filmmakers aren't careful or if the viewer isn't buying into the film.

What do you do movie gal
Emergency Dispatch Operator for a security alarm company... I only have to work 5 hours today.. took some vacation time to sleep a bit later.... I dont like working Sundays or getting up early....

Those type of movies are always very hit or miss with me. I can really really love them like with The Hedgehog or I really hate them. I think the sentimentality can feel cheap and manipulative if the filmmakers aren't careful or if the viewer isn't buying into the film.
I agree. In general I dont abhor narration like some film fans but this was the worst use of it I can think of. It was a reco from my sister so I went with it. Oh well.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I agree. In general I dont abhor narration like some film fans but this was the worst use of it I can think of. It was a reco from my sister so I went with it. Oh well.
I was going to watch it but it did look a bit on the schmaltzy side so I left it alone.

I need to watch some Asian movies. I am slacking. I'll never catch up to Sane or Guap, but I still want my third place.