THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I could go for a strawberry fruit roll up. It's been awhile...
Wow, I haven't had a fruit roll-up in forever.

I could go for a strawberry fruit roll up. It's been awhile...
Sexy... we should get some Strawberries, Dark Chocolate Sauce and Whipped Cream and chill in front of a movie..

I did that once with my daughter.. Had a bad day at work.. so we ate that.. and watched "Riding in Cars with Boys".. she was about 8 yrs old at the time....

They should make the chicken Peeps taste like chicken.
They should try that as a limited edition.

It's weird that a lot of people would eat a Peep that tastes like strawberry, instead of an actual strawberry.
That's because strawberries have a horrible texture.

Find the chicken-flavored Peep out of a million, win a million chickens.

They should try that as a limited edition.
You know I enjoy as well? Cinnamon Bears... another thing to make me happy!

It's weird that a lot of people would eat a Peep that tastes like strawberry, instead of an actual strawberry.
That's because strawberries have a horrible texture.
I love strawberries, but they are chunky little things. I have to be in the mood. They're much better if you wet them in thin syrup.

Find the chicken-flavored Peep out of a million, win a million chickens.
And what would you do with a million chickens?

The Chickens want to know!

Sexy, are you making it so there's a quote within a quote, or did Yoda change something?

Sexy, are you making it so there's a quote within a quote, or did Yoda change something?
I'm on a phone. It's just how it's doing it. I'm not bothering to fix things.

Does anyone remember button candy? I bought a package about 4 weeks ago... still havent eaten them..

I'm on a phone. It's just how it's doing it. I'm not bothering to fix things.
I wish it was always like that. I also wish we could have whatever signature we want, including pictures, and they would be on every post you make.

I do wish we had signature pictures. I had one once and Yoda turned them off.

I rarely eat candy... but damn I did find some Starbursts that are "Cherry Limeade" flavor...

I miss having pictures. We were allowed them on the Cloverfield forums. It was great.