Tools    

Eva Mendez
Natalie Portman
Famke Janssen
Michelle Rodriguez
Scarlett Johansson

Originally Posted by bamboo
Michelle Rodriguez
She irritates the sh*t out of me. All her roles seem the same. A tough bada$$ unemotional chick.

I love Scarlett Johanssen.

Angelina Jolie is not only the most beautiful woman in Hollywood but on planet Earth. She is the ultimate epitome of a woman and fully expresses the definitive, bold, and much coveted lady-like manner. Hands down.

Originally Posted by PrometheusFG
Angelina Jolie is not only the most beautiful woman in Hollywood
Another chick that annoys the hell outta me........BARF!!

If I could have sex with any women in the world, it would be Angelina Jolie. She is the ultimate sex afficianado and knows the topic of sex and pleasure in broad better than most women.

Not only does that merit her points in my book, but her beauty is unparalleled. Biggest breasts and nicest ass do not make a woman beautiful. It's the entire structure of her body that awes, from her hour glass figure to her amazing jaw bone structure, her body is amazing nonetheless practically a pheramone.

If I could have sex with any women in the world, it would be Angelina Jolie. Shes knows sex and pleasure better than any women in the world.
Hense when I think of Angelina I think "DIRTY".

i never actually saw this thread when i was an active poster here.

My List

Alessandra Ambrosio

Gisele Bundchen

Adriana Lima

Karolina Kurkova

Cate Blanchett

If I could have sex with any women in the world, it would be Angelina Jolie. She is the ultimate sex afficianado and knows the topic of sex and pleasure in broad better than most women.

Not only does that merit her points in my book, but her beauty is unparalleled. Biggest breasts and nicest ass do not make a woman beautiful. It's the entire structure of her body that awes, from her hour glass figure to her amazing jaw bone structure and lips, her body is amazing nonetheless practically a pheramone.

Plus, her knowledge of both sexes male and female makes her a sex goddess. She understands the wants, needs, pleasures, sexual desires, and hormonic activity of both males and females. She knows how to fully please a man and women in bed and has the ability to unchain the innermost fantasies of sexual exploration in her partners, something he or she would not consider in a sexual relationship other than her. Her composure, grace, and natural beauty make her an icon to the female sex. Women covet her sense of fulfilling her sex and her intrigue and open mind of sex and sexual exploration.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Not only does that merit her points in my book, but her beauty is unparalleled. Biggest breasts and nicest ass do not make a woman beautiful. It's the entire structure of her body that awes, from her hour glass figure to her amazing jaw bone structure and lips, her body is amazing nonetheless practically a pheramone.

Plus, her knowledge of both sexes male and female makes her a sex goddess. She understands the wants, needs, pleasures, sexual desires, and hormonic activity of both males and females. She knows how to fully please a man and women in bed and has the ability to unchain the innermost fantasies of sexual exploration in her partners, something he or she would not consider in a sexual relationship other than her. Her composure, grace, and natural beauty make her an icon to the female sex. Women covet her sense of fulfilling her sex and her intrigue and open mind of sex and sexual exploration.
whatever. And how do you know whether she knows how to please men and women in bed?? I think you've built her up to be this "sex-goddess" and placed her on this sexual pedestal. She's just another peice of plastic with hair that comes along on a conveyor belt.

Jessica Alba, Cindy Crawford, Charlize Theron, Pfeiffer

Kate Beckinsale for #1

my mom

1. Katie Holmes
2. Jessica Biel
3. Jessica Alba
4. Bryce Dallas Howard
5. Kiera Knightley

My list (which is more modern):
- Winona Ryder (it's a thing I have)
- Kirsten Dunst (ditto)
- Michelle Pfeiffer