Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Zedlen told me it was Saturday in Australia so I thought it was okay.
I didn't know that's what you meant.

Zedlen, my nephew loves Tom Waits. I'll have to tell him about this movie.
Depending how old your nephew is, but since he likes Tom Waits Ill presume hes not that young. Get him to check out Wristcutters: A Love Story, Waits is excellent in that.

Welcome to the human race...
Was contemplating a Dogma-related avatar but then decided I'd go with something a little classier...hence Wings of Desire, which I haven't watched in about three years. Definitely needs a re-watch.

I really hate to ask but if possible could you do me up an animated avie Dest? I seriously am running on no computer at the moment and borrowing stuff just to be online. I will owe you big time.

2:18 to 2:22 or so. If not it is cool I understand.

&feature=related

... although Ðèstîñy might give us all a good whack for jumping in a tad bit early...
What? I've posted for people to post these on Saturday/Sunday? Surely not.

I've always said that maybe if I speak real hostile, I'd get heard more often. I'm getting ready to try that. Mind you I'll have to ban myself right after. It won't be pretty.

I really hate to ask but if possible could you do me up an animated avie Dest?
Yeah, I'll get it in a bit. Not a problem.

And NO metaphorical angels or devils like Charlie's Angels. Only real angels and demons need apply.)
Why do I get the feeling this was aimed at me?

Anyway, here's Drew in Doppelganger.

I'm looking for an avatar of Dr Gonzo, Benicio del Toro in Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas when Raoul Duke sees him as a demon. If anyone comes past one can you PM me.

Ok got my first one from, I married an angel

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is my choice for this weeks theme

Happy New Year from Philly!
Sorry Honeykid. She must be a real angel or devil not just evil or super nice.

Very nice avatars Newt, Nebbit and Sarah F. Very iconic.

TUS, I was thinking of using Michael myself.

Hey Destiny, what movie is that pic of Eric Stoltz from? Oh, I see. It's Simon from The Prophecy.