I Love You, Man

Tools    

Plot

Friendless Peter Klaven (Rudd) goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But when his insta-bond his new B.F.F.(Segel) puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancée (Jones) can the trio learn to live happily ever after?

Cast

Paul Rudd
Jason Segel
Rashinda Jones
Jon Favreau
Carla Gallo
Thomas Lennon
Lou Ferringo
Joe Lo Truligo
Liz Cackowski
Brandon Molale

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...ou-man/trailer

Theaters: March 20, 2009

Firstly, that's not a selling point for me but, more importantly, Paul Rudd and Jon Favreau in the same film?!?! I'm sure they have scenes together and that means they were on set at the same time. There's never a sniper around when you need one is there?

BANNED
I Love You, Man Red Band Trailer

My friend saw an early screening for this and said the trailer does not do the film justice. Hilarious! A bromance for the ages, apparently.

BEWARE: Half the people who post in this thread get banned. So watch out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
BEWARE: Half the people who post in this thread get banned. So watch out.
Not for posting in this thread, mind you. They just happened to post in this thread before meeting their demise.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

is this from the same person who wrote 40 year old virgin

I saw it last Saturday and it made me laugh like no other. Paul Rudd is funny as hell.

i heard this movie is ridiculously funny

Great movie. I love both Paul Rudd and Jason Segel, both are hilarious and have great chemistry. "Slappin da bass" and Rudd making up obscure nicknames for Sydney were the best running jokes throughout the film.

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
Lots of great jokes in the film. The best were Anwar Sadat and "You're a whore Peter!". And of course the names for Sydney was a great running gag. "It's better than Joben..."

Freeway terror
I really dug this film quite a bit. I don't think it's the best comedy Rudd's ever done (that still goes to "The 40-Year-Old Virgin"), but he and Jason Segal had good chemistry. I'll see pretty much any movie with any of the different guys from the Apatow movies (looking forward to seeing Seth Rogen in "Observe and Report" on April 10th, too), so this movie was a must-see for me, and it delivered pretty well, if not spectacularly.