The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont think I could handle that

But im sure when the time comes my wife can do it

I only went out with my boys to practice after they'd had quite a few lessons with an instructor. Not that they were bad, but the near misses near gave me heart failure!

Lovely kids N3wt. Last pic I remember seeing Pheobe was a toddler, now look at them ! a proper big lad and a real little Miss

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I know Chris time is going so quick, Harry is 9 and Phoebe is 5 nearly 6. We have been going through old pics on thd external hard drive recently and wow have they both changed.

Look at your poor children, n3wt. Squinting. Unaccustomed to the glowing brightness and heat of the sun. Bless them. They'll be telling their great grandchildren about the day the sun came out and it was hot enough for short sleeves and summer dresses. BTW, do the sheep run away when the sun comes out? I can't see a single one.

They're lovely pics mate. Nice to see you all out and looking happy.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Look at your poor children, n3wt. Squinting. Unaccustomed to the glowing brightness and heat of the sun. Bless them. They'll be telling their great grandchildren about the day the sun came out and it was hot enough for short sleeves and summer dresses. BTW, do the sheep run away when the sun comes out? I can't see a single one.

They're lovely pics mate. Nice to see you all out and looking happy.

I have told you many times before the sun is out quite regular in Wales

The sheep are fenced away all grazing lovely.

There is a park just up from where we were but as it was heaving we decided to climb the gate and play frisbee in the camping area

Cheers man it is great getting out with them and just enjoying making memories.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've got a funny feeling that my new windows aren't quite cat-proof...

It's gonna be a long summer!

I've got a funny feeling that my new windows aren't quite cat-proof...

It's gonna be a long summer!
Beautiful Kitty!!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Being as I have just backed up all my photos off my tablet on to the laptop I thought Id share some of the sets my son has made. He loves lego

Phoebes Superman and Wonder Womans chauffeur driven car, the chauffeur is Lex Luther

From Rocky Horror Picture Show we recently hosted:

It was funny when I pulled my wig off cause everyone there that did not know me thought it was my real hair.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0684.jpg
Views:	807
Size:	274.0 KB
ID:	16355  

*GASP*

This man has been stalking me!

I told you to go away! I want nothing to do with you anymore. Our date's over. I saw this in my doorway the other night when I opened the door and my jaw dropped. He immediately made an obscene remark. Go away! Maybe I'll call you when I'm desperate.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I'm just glad you're not in stocking and suspenders, 7th.

n3wt, I love the fact Phoebe has Lex Luther chauffeuring them.
I was creased as well So know we know the origin story to why Lex Luther is evil, he is a disgruntled employee.
Some of the stuff she comes out with is priceless mate.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
OMG. At first I thought this little Lego creation stands on somebody's lap with goose-flesh.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.