Should Mel Gibson work again?

Tools    

there was five movies on the mgm label
but johnny Weiss muller did tarzan for the rko studios label and that rko films were a big bore to me
tarzan the ape man
tarzan and his mate
tarzan escapes
tarzan finds a son
tarzan in new York

frankly they do not bore me and sorry but I love them equally but it is mandatory to see from number 1 thru number 5

on the erotic side, I choose tarzan and his mate, jane never looked sexier, even better than bo derek herself. she played jane too!

Welcome to the human race...
I was born on the beatles invasion of usa and I adored watching movies by parrot, whale, walsh, Griffith, lantz, Lubitsch et all

3 movies does not mean all the roles m f did on his film career, it means that m f is a real actor from all angles because I I also do see his obscure films plus the latest ones!
ditto with s j. always mean and somber roles. did he turn down the offer to act on the film driving miss daisy?
I am ashamed deeply that you think I see only few films
I doubt that SLJ was even offered the role in Driving Miss Daisy - the man was literally a Black Panther, do you think he'd have appeared in a movie like that if given the chance?

Also, I never said that you've seen only a few films - I even pointed out that you shouldn't have used it on me in the first place, so why would I turn it back on you? I still thought that burning SLJ's entire career on the basis of three atypical Morgan Freeman roles (one of which you have apparently included on your "worst movies ever" list anyway) seemed like a weird way to back up your argument.