Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tools    

Making a difference
oh so guilty

ever been on a movie set?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Not Guilty

Have you ever been in a space ship and had to fight your way to the control centre?

Unregistered Illegal User
Guilty, Klingons make good help during such battles.

Have you ever fought with someone who you thought was the enemy only he cuts off your hand and tells you he's 'your father' and you just scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Unregistered Illegal User
Quiltyish ... it wasn't a complete fold, my animal instincts let me react and i owned that zombie. Yeah! be jealous, i am just too cool .lol

Have you ever lost all our memories of being an assassin and the government wants you dead or alive afraid you'd spill the nations secrets?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Not Guilty (I think, if i was, would I remember?)

Ever walk out of a movie?

Guilty! And I did it to make a fashion statement. So much for my 15 minutes of fame.

Have you ever cross dressed?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yes I crapped myself the entire time

Have you ever said something to someone and they have instantly taken it the wrong way and then wont believe you, when you have tried to explain?