The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Awww thanks everybody. That was on the first Friday night we performed and I had tons of family and friends there so I look a bit flushed. I wish I had one of my whole entire costume, I thought it was very pretty. It was an aristocratic take on french-country farm girl. Thank you all for your kind words.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
It was an aristocratic take on french-country farm girl.
Aha!

I thought you might have been a closet Spandau Ballet fan...

Lovely pic.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
What's that spot, about 3" in front of the back wheel?
character...

Are you saying the spot adds character, or that I am one?
Toss & turn kitten, toss & turn!

It's the newest dance craze.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
It's never gonna be this clean again, so for posterity...
Very very nice

A system of cells interlinked
This was taken a few weeks ago...

The Adventure Starts Here!
Gee, you're not lacking in self-esteem, are ya? (I see two of you...)

Nice pic. You look a lot like my friend Dan, but I'm pretty sure you have more hair than he does.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Actually, doesn't he look a lot like a thin Dennis Quaid? Hard to tell behind the specs, but that smile....

Hmmm....
And, I don't think I've ever seen Sedai and Quaid in the same room at the same time, either...
Hmmmmmm...

Lets put a smile on that block
I think i have finally managed to get some photos on here! So heres a look at the rare Blob for ya.

These photos are from my trip to Madrid at the beginning of June, was awsome fun...

On the cable cars with my friends Rach and Clare

Having some sort of seizure over a pina colada thingy in a cafe...

It unfortunatly gets a bit messy here. Went out for abig night out in Madrid and got a little bit drunk! Ooopsy! Was funny though as i decided to wear the shirt seen here, although, it had poppers as the buttons, and due to the intake of alchohol, i thought it was hilarious to rip open my shirt and launch myself at people as a machine in the club blasted us with smoke, giving the impression i had actually exploded. Recieved lots of laughs the first time i done it. The other 25 times were not as funny...

Before the exploding

During...

and after. Not a pretty site...

As you can tell from Clares face, my 'hilarity' had very much worn off by 7am...

I bet you're a real pain in the ass sometimes. By the way, Rach is very sweet looking. May I have her hand in marriage?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."